Aventa Senior Care of Phoenix - Phoenix, AZ

Aventa Senior Care of Phoenix - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

I keep their number on my fridge

This agency is absolutely wonderful. I’ve only used them three times but I keep their card on my fridge for when I need to call them again. However, at the moment my Husband has improved and we don’t need them at this time. I really like that this agency doesn’t make you sign a contract for a specific amount of days a month but they are a little more expensive because of that. The caregivers we had were always on time and some even came early. The only thing I needed them to do was watch over my Husband. While he took a nap, one of them even decided to do a little light housekeeping. I would recommend this agency to other families.

Very Happy

So far, we have been very happy with the service we are receiving from Aventa Senior Care. I am able to sleep at night knowing a trustworthy person is in my home to help my loved one at night. The staff members have been super nice to me and to my loved one, and I feel comfortable with them.

More than satisfied!

We are delighted to share the wonderful experience both my father and I and my husband had with Aventa. I was out of the country and had not left my 95 year old dad for more than a day, so it was a challenge to decide on a care agency. We certainly made the right choice! Every representative was professional, supportive, qualified and caring. The caretakers, Araceli and Carol were very competent and caring and my dad felt secure. I did not worry for one moment. He was on the best hands! Thank you Stephanie and your whole staff. Please tell the girls how much we appreciate them! Karen, Steve and Tom

More than satisfied!

We are delighted to share the wonderful experience both my father and I and my husband had with Aventa. I was out of the country and had not left my 95 year old dad for more than a day, so it was a challenge to decide on a care agency. We certainly made the right choice! Every representative was professional, supportive, qualified and caring. The caretakers, [Removed] were very competent and caring and my dad felt secure. I did not worry for one moment. He was on the best hands! Thank you [Removed] and your whole staff. Please tell the girls how much we appreciate them! [Removed]

Mom is on the go

I use this agency for my mom in my home and it's working out well. We had to go through a couple of caregivers to find a good fit, but we found her and my mom really cares for her. She is well trained and she comes out 2x a week for 4 hours she is very nice and patient and she talks to my mom. She will take her shopping. And she loves to go out to eat so they go do that also.

I toured this community

It was a nice tour and the staff was nice and they answered all of my questions. They were professional. It was nice and clean but not antiseptic looking. A friend had recommended another community to us and it was just a better fit than this one.

[Removed] you're the greatest!

[Removed] has been taking care of my beautiful aunt about three weeks and we are extremely happy with her and the service Aventa has provided. My aunt is especially happy [Removed] washes her hair with water instead of using dry shampoo! I would highly recommend this company and ask for [Removed], who was very helpful setting-up this service for my aunt. Many thanks [Removed]!

Review of Aventa Senior Care Of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ

I can honestly say that Aventa Senior Care is one of the best resources for home care in the valley. I work in admissions for a large skilled facility and have had the pleasure of using Aventa on many occasions both professionally and personally. Stephanie Nesbitt, Business Development Manager is always available to problem solve and line up services. The caregivers are always professional, compassionate and dependable. It's truly a company run by caring people that serve others in all areas. They are a great resource for anyone considering senior care.

Review of Aventa Senior Care Of Phoenix Phoenix, AZ

Patty has been very patient with my wife. She is a good listener. Her listening is helping my wife to remember and sort through past memories. When I get home and see that everything is picked up and in place, it makes me feel good.

Review of Aventa Senior Care Of Phoenix Phoenix, AZ

The entire staff of Aventa Senior Care from intake to assessment to choosing a caregiver has been extraordinary. I am so grateful for the professional service that Aventa provides. My Mother has an empowered quality of life now. Their attention to detail, follow up, and communication has been beyond my expectations. Brianna has been wonderful to my Mother and she looks forward to her visits with Bri. I can't thank the staff enough!

Review of Aventa Senior Care of Phoenix - Phoenix, AZ

Aventa has been amazing. The caregivers are very well trained and compassionate. The management team is responsive and attentive to our needs. I would highly recommend Aventa to anyone looking for caregivers for your loved one.

The management at Aventa Senir Care is extremely friendly and advocates highly for their staff. They are in the business of providing the highest of quality care for their patients!

Aventa Senior care offers consistent, top quality care with solid leadership demonstrated by effective communication. They have a great sense of teamwork and accountability. This is a very compassionate company with people who care.

Great team of people, excellent care! One of their staff assisted me to my doctors appointment and even helped me get my prescription and groceries after I fractured my ankle.

[Removed]has provided me with a peace and calmness that I have not experienced with any other home care agency. She is so helpful (hard to put into words). God sent [Removed] and Aventa Senior Care to me. Life has given me a break again by sending [Removed]! She is a blessing.

[Removed] can take charge and I like that. She is very practical and efficient. She helps me plan and cuts down on my anxiety. She is always pleasant and super sweet. Aventa has been a lifesaver. I feel so comfortable. Aventa knew what I needed and they provided it. I couldn’t be happier!

[Removed] has an overwhelming personality and always shows up with a big smile on her face! She is always on time. She does whatever I ask. I just love her!

[Removed] was very pleasant, lovely, energetic and willing to work with my dad. I love Aventa and Aventa gave me peace of mind and comfort knowing my dad was being well-cared for when I got home to Delaware.

Our caregiver cares about my mom. She is very involved with her and is in tune with her needs. She pays attention and does whatever is needed to help her out. [Removed] is very good with checking on her status and tracking data to provide to the doctors.

Aventa Senior Care provides quality, compassionate in-home care services. With attention to clinical care such as plan of care oversight, therapeutic as well as nurse management. Aventa clients receive a holistic and thorough approach to their care-so important in the health care industry today – a real stand out.

[Removed] at Aventa Senior Care is wonderful! She is professional and quick to respond to any family’s needs. I highly recommend Aventa to anyone needing caregiving services in the home.

[Removed] is very caring, does a good job and is well above average.

Thank you, Aventa!

Mom received great care and assistance from Aventa. [Removed] was her primary care giver and was wonderful with my mom and gave us peace of mind. Management communicated well with us. I highly recommend this service.

great care option

The Aventa Care staff was wonderful! Mom had the help she needed and our family had peace of mind. Communication was efficient and Mom was very positive about the experience as well. We highly recommend their services and are grateful for their assistance in our time of need.

The Real Mary Poppins

I am so grateful for the help everyone at aventa has given us. At the initial interview with the nurse and marketing manager I told them the kind of help we needed and what my husband's interests were.
I had had an awful experience previously and was very skeptical about trying again.
[Removed] showed up the first day and immediately established a rapport with both my husband and myself. She has brought puzzles and movies that my husband enjoys immensely. She takes over making meals and washing sheets and dishes. She does exercises with my husband. When we have doctor' s appointments she is there to help me with wheelchairs and other equipment. She is the [Removed] of my dreams. Tonight she has even arranged to take my husband to a baseball game in downtown Phoenix!!
Aventa has given us new hope for the future.

Charles Review

My wife and I enjoy the help from Aventa caregivers. They make me feel like a king, running errands, helping with daily activities and overall good company. We highly recommend this company to anyone seeking help.

I am very pleased with Aventa. I love the help they have given me. They do everything I ask. They go above and beyond what I have asked for.

In home care for mom

I like the care from this service. The staff have been very helpful in getting us someone to come to our home for my mom's care. The caretaker is very kind and helpful to the needs we have for care. We like that arrives on time and help with personal care and a few house cleaning responsibilities. We would recommend this service and both of the care takes that come to our home.

"A Place For Mom" through Aventa Senior Care offered wonderful caregivers whom I felt was trusted and kept my Mom safe. The staff was on time, and offered excellent customer support to the family members as well. Thank you for you've done for us!

Excellent Home Care

This is an excellent home care agency. Our experiences was good and Lisa our care giver was amazing. My friend adjusted well to the home care and Lisa. I was very confident about the care she was receiving. She now requires more care and will be moving into a community. Everything went very well and I recommend this home care.

Going well

Things are going very good at Aventa. We are enjoying the lady that they sent out to us and things are going very well with her.

Review of Aventa Senior Care - Phoenix, AZ

The strength of a company doing what you do is the people. Pure and simple, it's the people. I interviewed 4 senior care companies in person & another 4 on the phone. I probably interviewed 20 caregiver candidates and many hours on the internet doing research. Several of the other companies looked great on paper. Several companies came recommended by friends and associates. But the people of Aventa plus the fact there are nurses on staff made my choice easy. Thank you for all that your company has done.

They are outstanding.

They are outstanding. The person assigned to us is really capable. I can't say enough good things about them. We get the a consistent caregiver, and they are really good about communicating if anything comes up with my parents.

At Aventa Senior Care, we're the Home Care Experts. Our mission is to provide the highest quality senior care available, allowing our clients to remain safe and independent while achieving a high quality of life at home.

Aventa Senior Care was founded by medical professionals who envisioned a new higher level of home care with greater expertise and support for seniors.

Caring relationships are at the foundation of our services. We're honored to be included in our client’s lives, to serve them and to help them achieve greater independence and safety within their homes.

Our agency was founded by an experienced Firefighter and a team of licensed nurses allowing us to provide a level of expertise for seniors that’s uncommon in our industry.

Our approach is unique providing each client with not only a highly trained caregiver, but also a licensed senior care nurse who oversees each client personally. Under this unique structure, each caregiver is trained and managed by a nurse and each client has access to the on-call nurse 24/7 at no additional charge.

This additional level of care allows our clients and their families to rest easy knowing that an Aventa nurse is available to them around the clock.

Aventa Senior Care has developed exceptionally high quality standards to ensure our clients receive the best possible care. We utilize the industry’s most advanced systems to ensure not only the highest quality of care, but also enhanced visibility for family members.

Aventa is one of only a few home care providers in Arizona to hold the Dementia and Alzheimer’s Specialty Certification through the nation’s leading home care dementia training organization.

Each of our caregivers are selected through a detailed screening process with extensive background checking to ensure our clients receive the highest level of care from caring and qualified caregivers.

At Aventa Senior Care, the unique level of care we provide has earned us a reputation as a leading provider of senior care in Arizona. We look forward to answering your questions to help you find the right care for your loved one.

To view short videos about our organization, please visit AboutAventa.com or MeetOurCaregivers.com.

Contact us now to speak with one of our friendly senior care nurses.