Home Instead Senior Care - Highland Village, TX

Home Instead Senior Care - Highland Village, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Very nice caregiver!

Everything is going just fine with Home Instead! The caregiver is very nice and, for the most part, she is available when we need her. She is very professional and personable, and we all are very satisfied with the care that my wife is receiving.

So far they have been working out really well.

So far they have been working out really well. We have used them for a little more than a month, and the girl they send out seems to be working out nicely. We haven't had any major hiccups or complaints.

They are wonderful!

We are very satisfied with the care that Home Instead Senior Care has provided. They have been very easy to work with and they set up service quickly. I appreciate their reliability with arriving on time and as scheduled. I would recommend Home Instead Senior Care for anyone who needs an extra hand at home!

We have no complaints at all.

We have no complaints at all. Home instead have been working out well. They have been helpful and reliable.

There have been some billing issues.

There have been some billing issues. Other than that things have gone smoothly. I have a good caregiver, and she is on time all the time.

doing a great job

Home Instead Senior Care has really done a great job. I made the initial call to set things up with my mom and she has run everything and dealt with them since then. I haven't heard any complaints from her. All the feedback has been very positive.

I thought they were friendly.

I interviewed with them, but the man who came out was very hyperactive. They had a hundred dollar deposit, and they sent it back almost immediately when we decided against them. It was just not a good personality match for my loved one. I thought they were friendly.