Home Helpers - Philadelphia, PA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

There was one helper who was outstanding, Denine Williams.

I have mixed reviews about them. There was one helper who was outstanding, Denine Williams, and she took great care of my mom. I don't know how we would have managed without her help. She was the only one who took that level of care, so it made it hard to appreciate the other people who came in on other shifts, they weren't as diligent, they didn't keep her as clean. There were issues with proper scheduling, the presumption I had going in, was that this was a service that was prepared for last minute needs, and there were a lot of challenges making sure someone would be there. Denine is a true asset, her care really saved them, it weren't for her, they would have been a pretty clear two, instead of a three and a half.

The Wonderful Danine Williams

I am the sister of [name removed] a patient that Home Helpers served from 9-3-15 until her death on 9-11-15. She had a few caregivers during that time but the angel who made this difficult and sad time bearable was the CNA Danine [last name removed]. Danine treated my sister with dignity and kind care that was exemplary. She made sure Margery was treated with the utmost compassion possible which made her passing as dignified as it could possibly be. Danine always made sure that all of her needs were tended to quickly and thoroughly and with her loving manner it made everyone in the family grateful that she was there. Margery was clean, comfortable and peaceful and this was very comforting to all of the family.
Danine went above and beyond all the time and always knew just what needed to be done.
I thank you for having a person such as Danine to help when those sad times happen.

Good service

Our experience with Home Helpers was only a short one, but overall I thought they did a good job. The administrative staff were friendly and easy to work with, and the caregivers they sent did a good job looking after my loved one.

Home Helpers Philly is a family owned and operated business which has been serving our community since 2007. We provide non-medical and personal in-home care for seniors, new moms, and those recovering from surgery or illness who need an extra hand getting things done. From short-term respite to hospice support, the Home Helpers team is with you every step of the way, providing guidance, reassurance and compassionate care - always