Senior Helpers - Havertown, PA

Senior Helpers - Havertown, PA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Care For Pets

Cancellation of Service

Senior Advisers

7/13/2017

he most important service that I need was for Housekeeping Chores; these task were either not done
or incomplete.
[Removed], yes I am canceling the service.  I am very disappointed, I don't understand, after walking through I was angry to be taken advantage of, three hours to do
vacuum two rooms, Laundry, making a bed.
 no dusting of anything,  bathroom not cleaned shower or basin floor was not moped.
kitchen only floor was moped, but not cleaned. I ask her to wipe the cabinets & appliances down in the kitchen, this was not done.  I furnished all cleaning supplies that
were needed.  After just walking through the apt, I cannot afford to pay $23.00 per hour (3hours) for just to vacuum, make a bed & laundry .
I have to now find someone do what I thought would be done. I needed someone that could be trusted to do what they were being paid for, and I don't want to have to micro manage them to the job.
Plus she advised me that she was pregnant.
I sent Senior Helpers a list of task that were important and was assured that these services were available to me.
I am still seeking someone to be able to do these task.

[Removed]
...
On June 29, 2017 at 9:30 AM "[Removed]" wrote: Are you canceling services? [Removed] Client Care Manager Senior Helpers Cell: [removed]| Email: [removed] Havertown 1 Raymond Drive | Building 1, Suite 5 |  Havertown, PA 19083 Office  (610) 789-4…

Senior Helpers was very good to us

Although we are no longer using Senior Helpers it was great while it lasted. The caregivers were very friendly and very accommodating. They had a willingness to help in all capacities and it was very much appreciated. I will be using them again in the future when the need arises. they do an amazing job and I couldn't be more thankful to have been referred.

Senior Helpers can provide you with a professional caregiver to help you with some things around the house so you won’t have to rely on your children or friends as much and so you remain independent in your home longer. We allow you to continue to enjoy the comforts of home and to spend more quality time with your families. We specialize in providing dependable and affordable in-home, non-medical care for seniors! Some of the services we provide are:

• Caring companionship • Running errands & shopping

• Medication reminders • Meal planning & preparation

• Light housekeeping & laundry • Bathing & grooming assistance

Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you – from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.