Home Helpers - Knoxville, TN

Home Helpers - Knoxville, TN has yet not published prices.

Very Satisfied with This Home Care

I'am very satisfied with the services we are receiving from this home care agency. Our care giver is great. She is always on time, and she does pretty much whatever I ask her to do. She is really great at what she does. My wife is doing very well, and everything has worked out very well. I would highly recommend this home care agency.

Great People!

The staff that came in to take care of my loved one was great. They did everything that needed to be done and even did extra if needed. I would use them again if I needed to. They kept me in the know about what my loved one needed as well.

Home Helpers Heavenly!

We have used Home Helpers services for over two years now and I have found them to be supportive, ethical, flexible, client-centered, and inclusive! Home Helpers services are used for my aging mother. Since I also have a sister with Autism, and my mother has been her primary caregiver, the helpers have been supportive with her care too. I am trying to keep them together as long as I can because they have requested that! This service allows me to continue my teaching career and feel confident that they have great care during the day!

They have been unfailingly good.

Currently we are needing only housecleaning services and the people they have sent have been excellent.

We like knowing that we can expand the scope of services as our needs change.

We are totally pleased.

Excellent service, very accommodating

We are very pleased with the Home Helpers service, they did a great job and they've been very accommodating to any requests we have made. It was important to us that we be able to get the same caregiver to come in every time, to make my loved one more comfortable, and that is something they were more than happy to work with us on.

Unreliable service

We did not have a good experience with Home Helpers, overall. I did appreciate that when we contacted them they were able to get things set up quickly and have someone sent out ASAP, but the service did not end up being up to par. Over the course of a week we had multiple people show up late (some up to an hour), and one no-show, none of these with any prior notification. The service was very unreliable, and we decided to go with another company after a week of these incidents.

Very friendly caregivers

Although we had a bit of trouble working with the office staff for Home Helpers, the caregivers we worked with were always very friendly and professional, and always on time.
Initially the office staff told us they'd have someone available for the times we needed, but later said they'd actually have to recruit someone for those specific times, which was inconvenient.

Had a meeting with owners. They have ...

Had a meeting with owners. They have been very helpful.

Mission:

Professional In-Home/In-Facility Care allowing Seniors, Those Facing Lifelong Challenges and Recuperating Moms and Patients to remain independent at home and in their communities with dignity.

Home Helpers Difference:

Professionally trained employees, not contractors
Specialized disease state training
Telephony computer monitored arrival & departure times
Licensed, insured, bonded, workers compensation
Complete background check & random drug tests
In-Home emergency & medication monitoring
Monitoring backed by a CSAA 5 Diamond care center
Caregiver Quality Assurance Certified Agency (CQA)
Licensed Master Social Worker and Director of Nursing on Staff