We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Acti - Knoxville, TN has yet not published prices.
- Companion Care
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Incidental Transportation
- Memory Care Services
- Home Health Aides
- Live-In or Overnight Care
- hospice care assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Mobility Assistance
- Care For Pets
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Respite Care
- Grocery Shopping / Errands
- Safety Supervision
OUR PROGRAMS & Services;
From companion care and light housekeeping, to personal care and immobility needs, we are able to assist you or your loved one at any level of care. But we don’t stop there. We are just as committed to the cognitive and social needs of our clients. Based on clinical studies connecting fatigue and depression to poor health, we have teamed with a group of healthcare professionals to create a proprietary program available to all our clients at no additional charge. Acti-Vate™ promotes living life to its fullest potential through a comprehensive, physical alertness program encompassing nutrition, movement, and social & cognitive stimulation. Regardless if your loved one needs moderate assistance or is bed bound, our program offers something for them.
Our commitment to providing the best in-home care is built on the following core values:
• Care Takes Place in the Home According to research, nearly 90% of seniors want to stay in their own homes as they age, often referred to as “aging in place.”
• Clients/Families are in Control: We strongly believe everyone has the right to determine their own plan of care. We are here to assist and encourage healthy living when and where appropriated and welcomed.
• Same Caregiver, Every Time: Because caregiver/client bonding is so important to providing quality care, we aim to bring our clients the same caregiver every time.
• No Long-term Contracts: We understand life is forever changing, and have a very flexible "Service Agreement" which may be cancelled at any time with 24- hour notice.
• Emphasis on Independence: Thriving includes doing what you can for yourself for as long as you can. Our caregivers encourage independence, while providing the necessary level of care.
• Care options for the entire family: From new moms and babies, to recovery after an accident to senior care, we provide assistance to all those in need.
• Affordable Rates: Our programs are priced to be some of the most competitive in the market.
• Quality of Care: At Acti-Kare, we understand that in-home care should go beyond assisting with basic needs, to helping individuals thrive. That is why we created our specialized Acti-Vate™ program with activities for the mind, body and spirit to optimize wellness and enhance caregiver/client bonding.
Our promise to you is to provide the highest level professional caregiver to focus completely on providing the assistance you need. All Acti-Kare caregivers undergo rigorous background checks, reference checks, and specific training for your particular needs.