Home Helpers - Elmhurst, IL

Home Helpers - Elmhurst, IL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Review of Home Helpers - Elmhurst, IL.

I was referred to Home Helpers by a friend and have found the manager, Liz, to be very helpful! She is sensitive and knowledgeable of the caregiving industry and made finding suitable caregivers for my dad a priority. During a very stressful time for my family, Home Helpers did what they could to provide us the resources we needed to keep dad at home.

Review for Home Helpers - Elmhurst, IL

HomeHelpers has been the answer to our prayers! My mother can now live in her home with the assistance of a H.H. attendee. She is companionship, a motivator to do exercises, does laundry, drives her for errands, and fixes her meals. It gives the family a needed break and the process to acquire this help was very easy! I highly recommend HOME HELPERS ELMHURST, IL

Review of Home Helpers in Elmhurst, IL

Home Helpers is a great company to provide care for a loved one. They are extremely flexible in finding the right fit of help for the person in need. Needs can change quickly and often with the elderly. The people provided are professional and dependable.

I highly recommend Home Helpers Elmhurst, IL

Home Helpers has been the answer to our prayers! My mother can now live in her home with the assistance or a H.H. a Hendee. She is companionship, a motivator to do exercises, does laundry, drives her for errands and fixes her meals. It gives the family a needed break and the process to acquire this help was very easy.

After interviewing several caregiver ...

After interviewing several caregiver agencies to care for my husband, I found Liz at Home Helpers. She was easy to communicate with and wonderful to work with. She understood our needs and what we were looking for. She brought us two amazing women who rotated 24 hour shifts and stayed with us for four months until his passing.
These two women were a Godsend. They cared for my husband as if he was one of their own. It's been an extremely sad and difficult time for us. They were a comfort to have around. They came to us as caregivers and companions, and left as dear and loving friends.
I cannot praise them enough and hope to stay in touch with them.
Thank you, Liz, for all you did and your devotion to the difficult job you do.

"Angels from Heaven" work for Home Helpers

My Mom has Dementia and needed home care 24/7. We used Home Helpers for over 1 year and were very, very pleased with everyone who works for them. Liz is the owner and her and the people who work for her are"Angels from Heaven". They cared for my Mom as if she was their own Mother. I was able to go home and sleep peacefully at night knowing that they were caring for my Mom. If there were more than 5 stars to rate them, I would have given them more!