Home Care Assistance Fox Cities - Oshkosh, WI

Home Care Assistance Fox Cities - Oshkosh, WI has yet not published prices.

Doing What Needs To Be Done

My brother and I are pleased with the care that this agency is providing. My mom seems to be getting along very well with the caregiver. She is very professional shows up on time and does what needs to be done. The agency is very easy to get ahold of if needed.

A place for mom at home

My brother and I decided to work with Home Care Assistance for multiple reasons but the main one being that our mother is incontinent and isn’t able to really care for herself. The caretaker that we have has been wonderful, and funnily enough is a previous student of my dad’s! My brother is usually the one that brings food for mom, but the caretaker is amazing keeping her bathed and everything clean and even talks with her about sports. My brother and I feel like, for the money we spend, this is definitely the best care we could’ve chosen for mom and I would recommend this to anyone looking for something other than a retirement community. This really helps my brother and I with being able to live our own lives but also know that mom is getting the care she needs and deserves.

Would not use again

I don't know how they can command the amount of money they charge for all the things they did not do or did not know how to do. We had care givers that would fall asleep on the third shift when they were supposed to be making sure my husband did not aspirate while sleeping, they would be watching T.V. with my husband leaving me to do the housework even when I asked for their help. They did not respect our property.