Home Care Assistance - Salt Lake City, UT

Home Care Assistance - Salt Lake City, UT has yet not published prices.

Pleased With This Home Care

So far everything is working out well for my mother since she started to receive home care from this agency. I'am satisfied with the service they have provided my mother with. She is safe, and in good hands. It has been a good experience so far for us with this home care agency.

This service has made our lives better

The caregivers are flexible and have assisted dad with whatever he needs. The caregiver also will do things without being asked. The people that came to set up the service met with dad and I and listened to what we were looking for in a caregiver. They are able to have someone fill in when our caregiver is not able to make it. I would recommend this home care agency.

Helpful For Me

Everything is going okay for my dad. WE have a caregiver that see dad 9 hours a day. I know my dad really likes the caregiver. She assists with personal hygiene, mobility, transportation, light housework, companionship and medication. It was a little adjustment at first but it smooth itself out. She is on and ready and interact well with my dad. She has been really helpful since I am not in the state and she gives me updates on how my dad is doing. I picked them because they are down the street from dad, the first one to respond to us, and the individual meeting at their location went good.

Very Nice Agency

The care takers at Home Care Assistance have been really helpful and knowledgeable and extremely friendly.

They have been very reliable so far. We have had the same couple of caregivers, and one of them really gets along well with my loved one. It's still very new to us, but so far we have been pretty happy with the service.

They have been wonderful.

They have been wonderful. They have been reliable and helpful. We haven't had any issues at all so far, and if we had then we would talk directly with them, they have been very responsive.

So far it's been pretty good.

So far it's been pretty good. There have been a few little hiccups, but overall it has worked out well. Any hiccups have been taken care of by the agency. Billing has been smooth no issues there either.

It's been great!

I've only been working with Home Care Assistance for a short time but I must say it's been quite a relief. Getting started was easier than I thought and they found the perfect match for my Dad. The caregiver is compassionate and caring which makes it easier for my Dad to adjust. All in all it's been great and I will continue to utilize their services.