Senior Helpers of Salt Lake City - Salt Lake City, UT

Senior Helpers of Salt Lake City - Salt Lake City, UT has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

amazing response time

I literally had a last minute, middle of the night emergency of finding care for my brother after a hospital stay. Everyone I had contact with was wonderful and handled my situation immediately and I could honestly feel their compassion. Thank you all so much!

Care at home

We were happy with this service. The staff were able to help us find someone to come into our home for my husbands care. We liked the care taker, but they had a hard time staying awake. There was a small issue and we did not need the service at the time. We would recommend this service, but would recommend that other families find out if there would be a language barrier from the care taker. Over all this is a nice service that is available to help find someone to come in into a residence

Great Caregivers!!

I have no complaints about the care that my loved one had received from this home health company. They where excellent with the quality of care they provided her and made sure she remained comfortable. They where on time to appointments and made sure to keep in good communication with the family. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone interested.

Help at home

This service is outstanding. The staff was able to get me assistance. on time for my father The caretaker helpful with personal care and light house responsivities. My parents were very happy with the help that they did receive for a nice and respectful caretaker. We would recommend this service to other families

Great Care

This is a excellent community with wonderful staff who are outstanding in everyway. A clean environment in everyway. Alot of activities are offered for excellent care. A great value for the money and highly recommended to others for outstanding care!

Home Visits

They come out to the home and do the visitation. The staff is friendly.

Could have been better!

We are not happy with Senior Helpers at all. We are utilizing services for my grandmother and asked that they send a caregiver that doesn't have an accent since my grandmother is hard at hearing. They seemed to be accommodating until the caregiver actually came and was the exact opposite of what we asked for. She had an accent and her and my grandmother were unable to communicate. It took the agency three weeks to get a replacement and since then it's never the same caregiver. This has been a very frustrating experience. The current caregivers never do any cleaning and are definitely not self starters. I will not be utilizing their services for much longer and would not recommend to anyone.

The ladies were all kind and my grandmother took to most of them. We'd asked that no one with an accent be sent because my grandmother can't understand, but they sent one anyway. Had to rearrange things.

Great care givers

All three care givers are really good. One had an accent and we'd asked that none had an accent because my grandmother can't understand, but we got one anyway. The ladies were very caring, kind and competent. We love one so much, we want to adopt her!

Senior Helpers® in-home care services are designed so our clients get as much or as little help as they require to enjoy living independently at home. Our service schedules are flexible and we are non-contractual, so you don't have to commit to a fixed length of time. After a thorough screening, we train, bond, insure, and hire only the most professional and compassionate caregivers. If you’re considering assisted living services or other long-term elderly care options, talk to us first. A full compliment of services to ensure a continuum of care.

We assist our clients with everything from companionship to bathing* to Alzheimer's and dementia care. We employ a proven process that includes an in-home assessment to help determine the type and level of care needed. Our services are available anytime - during the day, night, weekends, and holidays, or for short or long term duration.