Home Care Assistance of St. Louis - Saint Louis, MO

Home Care Assistance of St. Louis - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

Home Care Assistance provides quality "caring" care. [name removed] does an excellent job of meeting her clients' needs.

Homecare Assistance is a great company to work for. I normally speak with [name removed] and she has been great!!!

Great service

Caregivers go out of their way to help out

Jeff Schweikert

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it and always work to make a positive impact with the clients we've been entrusted to serve.

They're Doing Fine

I can not think of a single improvement that the Home Care Assistance service needs to make. I have no complaints about any of them. What they are doing is fine and everything with them is as good as it can be.

Jeff Schweikert

Very pleased with the service!

Our experience with Home Care Assistance of St. Louis has been a very good one! Our contact person got back to us promptly, and the aides have been very attentive, helpful, and personable!

Good Service

Nice people
Easy to do business with

Great Communication

What they have done well is there is great communication between the care manager and us. We really love the person, who is coming out to help us with our Mom. Overall, there is a lot of care and teamwork.

Jeff Schweikert

Home Care Assistance of St. Louis has been wonderful to work with from the first phone call. I have been very impressed with every person I've met. I know that my mom is being cared for in my absence and that is very reassuring.

Jeff Schweikert

It's working out really well for us.

It's working out really well for us. We are able to get the same person on a regular basis. They were the only ones that were within our price range and they were able to work with the VA benefits. They are always prompt, and we don't have issues with people not showing up or needing a replacement.

Jeff Schweikert

They have been very nice to work with, they have done a very good job.

They have been very nice to work with, they have done a very good job. We really appreciated their help.

Jeff Schweikert

Because living at home is the best way to live! Home Care Assistance caregivers do much more than allow your loved ones to remain at home and avoid institutionalized settings. They extend and enhance the quality of their lives making sure they...maintain proper nutrition and exercise to avoid muscle loss, engage in conversation and activities to assist them in staying sharp and interested, receive constant monitoring for safety, comfort and more...