Senior Care

As an LPN, I had many years experience working with adult family homes so when my mother came down with Alzheimer's I had an idea of the care I wanted for her. I knew that I would not be able to take care for her personally but I wanted a family oriented loving place for he. Initially I moved my mother into a place that was owned and operated by a retired RN. It was a nice clean place with a wonderful staff. Depending on who was working that day though sometimes I felt that the food wasn't as nutritious as it should be. When that owner decided to retired from owning an AFH, some of the staff knew Damaris and recommended highly. Being diligent I interviewed other AFH but wasn't happy with them. Some felt cold when I walked in the door; others were difficult for me to understand so I knew there will be not a good fit for my mother. the first time I met with Damaris at her house the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen and the warm feel of her home I was pretty sure I was on the right track. In the years that my mother has been with Damaris I have observed the loving care she gives her 'adopted' family. My mother is treated like a respected grandmother. I can feel confident my mother is getting day to day care and attention she needs.
Teresa

Great place for elder care

To whom it may concern:
In all honestly, I am giving this very highest reference of Home Again with the very highest recommendation.
I have found this place truthful and honest in every way. I have had an opportunity, by coming each day to visit my wife who is in the care of Damaris Ramirez (owner) to see the individual care and love that each resident receives daily.
In all of our financial dealings, I found Damaris Ramirez to be a very truthful and responsible person.
I can only say that I believe her to be an exceptional human being that anyone can trust their love ones care to.
Sincerely,
Robert O

My mom's care at Home AgainAFH

Hi,
Home Again Adult Family Home cared for my mom, Ann Norton, from May 2009 to her passing in October 2013. The owner, Damaris Ramirez was primarily responsible for my mom's care, along with her staff and family. I highly recomend Damaris Ramirez as a caregiver and as an adult family home owner. I cannot say enough good things about Damaris and her staff. My mom's well-being increased substantially when she moved to Home Again, although her condition had been declining from Alzheimer's. This was because of the warm, loving environment and respect that Damaris pays to her patients. I interviewed many care facilities , and my mom and I had been in three others facilities before Home Again AFH, and I can tell you how fortunate my mom and I were to find Damaris. There are very few caregivers who provide the attention to detail and who care as much about their patients as Damaris, ( and her staff) do.
Jodi

At Home Again our residents are always first! They are given love, respect, a voice, constant attention and stimulation.
My home is designed to provide a calm sanctuary for them. Meals are nutritious, colorful and each meal is created, prepared and served with love at our dinner table.
Each bedroom is an extension of the resident and it is decorated to please their tastes. Every birthday or anniversary is celebrated together with staff, family and friends.
Home Again is a place created to give our residents security, peace and the highest quality of care, all while receiving affection, reassurance and about all love.
Contact us today—and see how we can make a difference in your loved one’s life