A tour for care

We toured this community. All the public spaces seemed small and a bit cramped. Hand written notes to the residents were taped all around, "Don't forget to register for....", or "be sure to schedule your......". [removed] notes taped to the walls just seemed not professional. The staff did not seem professional on the tour. . It was a feeling of being over casual and a county feeling that does not feel professional. I suggest other families tour this community.

Good people!

The tour went well and the staff answered all of our questions. We really enjoyed the community and the residents. We just felt that this was not the right place for mom.

A Lovely Home For Me

Everything is fine for me at my new community. The meals are good to me. My room and the rest of the community is clean. They also have activities available through out the day.

Clean, nice, roomy apartments but not...

Clean, nice, roomy apartments but not enough staffing for our needs.

Heron Woods is located on the northeast side of Grand Rapids, Michigan, just minutes from downtown and Grand Rapids. But Heron Woods is nestled in a quiet, private woods with an asphalt walking trail that invites residents to enjoy the outdoors. The apartments are in close proximity to area shopping, banks, groceries stores and the Yankee Clipper Library. Heron Woods is located just minutes away from I-196 and I-96, making it convenient for family and friends to visit.