Here to Care for Seniors - Toronto, ON

Here to Care for Seniors - Toronto, ON has yet not published prices.

I was so lucky to have them be able to fill in at the last minute since I was in a real bind. My brother was pleased with the care givers and was very well looked after so I have booked them for my weekend away in September. I will continue to stay with them.

Here to Care For Seniors

Thank you for trusting us with your brother's care. We are happy to have been helpful and supportive :-)

Very smooth

It has all been very smooth - The PSW the sent was excellent. The matchmaking was really well done, and that's really important. We haven't had any issues with scheduling or billing it's all been very smooth.

Here to Care For Seniors

Thank you for your kind words. It's always a pleasure to support our awesome clients!

Great Service!

They have been absolutely wonderful! The care team has been very professional, caring and kind even at times when my mom was very disoriented and not so cooperative. I'm glad we went with this agency. Our care needs were pretty urgent, yet they were able to find us a caregiver the same day we made a request.
We got a consultation visit in the morning and had a caregiver at the door that same night. The management team couldn't be any more pleasant and flexible to our needs!

They were helpful, and very good.

They were helpful, and very good. The caregivers were nice, they were great personalities. I wasn't so sure about their experience level when it comes to handling an outburst, but then we didn't know it was going to be needed. Udy reacted quickly and following up quickly, when it became clear our needs were more advanced than we originally anticipated. We really liked them a lot. We had difficult needs to start with, and they really stepped up for us.

New Client

Today is just the second 4 hour session for my father, with concentrated effort to interact and assist in daily needs. Just being a companion and engaging in conversation and reminding Dad to eat his lunch,drink his drinks etc. takes that required attention away from me and allows for some time for me to do daily chores or just relax for a while. Early days yet but there appears to be a good compatibility between the caregiver and Dad. Will continue with service and re-examine requirements after a full month of visits.