Helping Hands Home Care - Portland, OR

Helping Hands Home Care - Portland, OR has yet not published prices.

I was able to talk with the staff and they were great. The staff was helpful and really nice. I chose to go elsewhere simply because I felt comfortable with the other community. Even with the staff being nice I felt like there just wasn't a connection with them. I would recommend people to Helping Hands Home Care.

Great service

They have been kind to my mom, helping with light housework as well.

Very beneficial

Working with Helping Hands has been a great experience. Both caregivers that work with my Mom are very accommodating and fit in well. Although they are not responsible for cooking and cleaning they have done a great job. Even when things aren't expected they make sure they are doing their job to the best of their ability and I appreciate that beyond words!

For over 30 years, Helping Hands Home Care has been Oregon’s most trusted home care provider, helping you or those you love remain safe, comfortable, and independent in their own home.Our services cover a wide range from those requiring a little help with shopping, housekeeping, doctor’s appointments, and meal preparation, to those with limited mobility or more intensive conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease that may need a higher level of personal care.