Helping Hands Personal Care Home - Regina, SK

Helping Hands Personal Care Home - Regina, SK has yet not published prices.

I would give them the highest score possible.

Helping Hands solved all my issues. Dad was exhibiting many factors which made staying at home a difficult option; he lost the ability to drive a vehicle responsibly and had many upcoming scheduled appointments for surgery and various doctor appointments. He would forget to eat and take his medicine and the fridge and cupboards were empty. Housekeeping a shambles and laundry rarely done as the washer and dryer are located in the basement and he can't go up and down stairs. Being stubborn and obstinate, he wanted to remain at home. Yet all three of his adult children live outside the province making it a most unsettling situation. Upon investigation found the answer with Helping Hands; specifically [Removed] and [Removed] who provided much reassurance, exceptional communication in a caring and confident manner. Helping Hands drives him to appointments, takes him grocery shopping and to the lumber yard, prepares nutritious meals, attends to housekeeping and laundry, ensures he is taking medications, and keeping up with personal hygiene. I am impressed with their professionalism and ability to understand the situation. Without question I would highly recommend their services, we all have peace of mind knowing they are attending to my father's needs

Friendly, flexible and pleasant to work with.

I was very pleased with the help in deciding what care we need at this point. I never felt pressured into using the services of Helping Hands. I was very impressed with the flexibility of the services offered. The person that came to do some cleaning was very pleasant and friendly. She was thorough and paid attention to detail.

Friendly, flexible and pleasant to work with.