Help at Home Homecare - Sarasota, FL has yet not published prices.

They are AMAZING!

They are AMAZING! They really have been wonderful. Mom has a caretaker that is great, and will come on the spur of the moment. They have been such a great help! We couldn't hope for more.

We didn't have any issues with the agency at all.

We didn't have any issues with the agency at all. They did a great job. We were happy with their service.

Nice Caregivers

I do't have a lot of experience with Help at Home Homecare yet but what I have experienced is very friendly staff and nurses. They are very caring. Everything is going fine. My mom is happy with her caregivers, she really likes them.

Would use them again.

My mother was very pleased with most of the home health care aides. No major issues or problems.

Very unorganized and unable to communicate efficiently!

Working with Help at Home was a horrible experience from the start. I hired the agency to come in and take care of my husband while I was away and they did several things wrong. There were times that they didn't show up at all and times that they sent double staff, none of which is what I signed up for. Thank goodness my husband was well enough to get by. When I attempted to call and get a handle on what was going on they gave me information on another family (no confidentiality). I would never use this agency for assistance again and surely would not recommend them to anyone.

They have been reliable and knowledgeable.

They have been fine. They have been reliable and knowledgeable. The billing has been smooth. We haven't had any complaints at all so far.