Health Care Services - Providence, RI

Health Care Services - Providence, RI has yet not published prices.

Helpful Staff!!

My mother recently had used the services of this home health company and everything went okay. The staff where friendly and we only had one problem with a care giver who did not show up with the correct time. I overall have no complaints about there services and would recommend them

Good Experience Overall

We used this home care agency for about 2 weeks. We were pleased with the services they provided us with overall. The care giver that came to help my mother was very good. It was a good experience, and I would recommend this home care agency.

A good service.

The caregivers with this service have been nice and arrive on time. They help mom with light housekeeping and as a companion. They came out to the house and explained everything to mom up front.

Staff Are Helping

I am doing good with the help from Health Care Services. I have a female nurse who is nice, respectful and understands my needs. She has been off for a while and the agency has offered a replacement, I declined to wait for my nurse. She helps around the house and with the medical care. She is good at maintaining my house.

They have done a good job so far.

They have done a good job so far. We haven't had any concerns or issues. It's working out so far.