@Home Senior Care - Exeter, RI

@Home Senior Care - Exeter, RI has yet not published prices.

Care at home

This service was very nice. The staff from this service was very nice.The staff found us, someone, to come to the home and help with the responsibilities that were needed. She was positive and always on time. She was happy to help with the small things around our home. We would highly recommend this service for other families for excellent assistance and a good value for getting great in home care.

Overall experience has been great! Staff go out of their way to accommodate your needs.

Going good!

I think that things are going well with my aunt. At first my aunt did not gel well with a few of the aides, but now they have got her aides that work well with her and it has gotten a lot better. The staff is good and they all have been friendly.

Satisfied with This Home Care

My father is doing well since he started to receive services from this home care agency. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. This is a great home care agency. The care giver's pretty much do whatever is asked of them. His health has improved, and all is well. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Need an Alzheimer's Chapter

My mom has Alzheimer's it would be nice if they could draw a Alzheimer's chapter, there really isn't any official chapter for them. You have to travel an hour. I don't know if they have a physical therapist to help with motor skills. Angela is very nice and helpful.

I would definitely give them a five.

I would definitely give them a five. The billing was pretty smooth and easy. They people were wonderful. There service was excellent. They were so good about working with us, and our requests. Everything went so smoothly, we were very happy.

The caregivers are great. Always punctual and have a willingness to get the job done. Not always self sufficient but they get the job done.

Pleased with the service overall

We only needed @ Home for a few specific tasks, but they were able to perform those to our satisfaction, and we have been pleased with the service overall. The staff and aides have all been very friendly and easy to work with. We had a bit of an issue with scheduling when we started the service but they got those corrected immediately.

we are very pleased with our wonderfu...

we are very pleased with our wonderful aide!

How live-in care works
A live-in caregiver stays in the home 24 hours a day, and is available to assist morning, noon and night. If we provide live-in care for 7 days a week, we assign a primary caregiver and a back-up caregiver to the job. The primary caregiver provides care for 4-5 days a week, and the back-up caregiver takes over for the remainder of the week.

All live-in caregivers must maintain a separate, permanent residence. They are permitted to reside on the client's premises only during their assigned days and nights, and they must leave the client's premises with their belongings on their days off. They are strictly forbidden from using the client's property, such as phone, television or car, for their own, personal use. Live-in caregivers must also respect the company policy on visitors: none are allowed while providing live-in care.