Rolling Hills AFH - Bremerton, WA

We did not feel comfortable here. The caregivers did not make my mom feel welcome or even talk to her. They only talked to me. The room they showed us was dirty/dusty, looked like someone's things still in the room including prescription bottles on both sides of bed. There was no joy here.

Mom Has Excitement Here

I couldn't be happier with the care the staff provide for my mom. They are highly wonderful people. Her overall care, nutrition, and activities are going very well. She is more than happy and it's a big adventure for her each day. I picked them based on the combination of price, location, and availability.

Highly recommended AFH

My uncle was a resident at Rolling Hills AFH til his unexpected death. The senior caregiver was awesome. She worked with me with my uncle's care. She kept a patient care binder on my uncle and always pulled out the binder at each visit so we could go over anything including meds, trips to Dr office, current concerns, activities and general topics. I would recommend RHAFH to any family needing this kind of home. When my uncle stayed there I saw compassion, patience and geniune quality caregiving.

Our home is situated in a quiet East Bremerton neighborhood, just past the Rolling Hills Golf Course.

Our facility is very well kept by the staff and is newly remodeled.

We have three private rooms and two double rooms.

We have a back patio for barbecuing in the summer.

We have fruit trees in the backyard with a garden area.

Our home is minutes away from many shopping facilities.