Golden Age Adult Family Home - Tacoma, WA

so lucky to have her there

They were just lifesavers! It was such a huge blessing that they had availability when we needed them. If I were to create a place myself, this is what I would want it to be like. My grandmother is happy there and is very well taken care of, and having her there has really given us great peace of mind. We checked out other places that did not give me that same feeling. Everyone there is wonderful, especially Lynette who has been very good at communicating with us, keeping us informed of how grandmother is doing. We are so lucky to have grandmother there!

We provide high quality care in health, happiness and compassion for seniors in their Golden age years. We are located in beautiful North Tacoma in a residential care home. Where residents are safe, comfortable and have security in a quiet neighborhood. We also service in all levels of care but mainly specializing in dementia and Alzheimer's. We are trained to understand that Dementia presents itself differently in each person. We get to know our residents as individuals in order to understand their needs.

In our Experience in working with the elderly we developed a higher level of patience an understanding in their unique needs. Caring for the elderly offers many rewarding benefits from their wealth of lifetime experience and the entrainment it brings us.