Griswold Home Care - Plano, TX has yet not published prices.

Griswold has exceeded our expectations!

Griswold has exceeded our expectations. We changed to Griswold because we were not happy with other agencies in the past. Griswold staff did not hesitate to begin care, answer our questions or make us feel we were bothering them in anyway. They are very welcoming! [name removed],our caregiver, is fantastic! He takes wonderful care of my husband and is very helpful in the home. When [name removed] was not able to be with my husband, the staff was quick to find a replacement. the replacement was as wonderful as [name removed].

Highly recommend!

We have been extremely pleased with the service. The caregivers and office staff have been wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Griswold Home Care!

Definitely recommend

I will definitely recommend to everyone. The reviews I read online were very good and I agree that the service is well worth it. We loved [Name removed] (our ongoing caregiver)- she spoiled us very much with her care and attention to detail! The office staff has been very nice and helpful. It was a pleasure to work with [Name removed] and [Name removed] .

Excellent!

I will highly recommend Griswold! The people in the office and staff have been wonderful. [name removed] took wonderful care of my sister! The follow up during the care and after has been excellent and very thorough

Exceeded expectations!

We have dealt with other agencies in the past but Griswold Home Care- Plano exceeded our expectations. We used Griswold to care for my wife when I was having 2 surgeries. The follow up after my first surgery was excellent and consistent. They stayed in touch to make sure all was well after the second surgery and complications. The care for my wife during my recovery was wonderful. We had a peace of mind that Valerie was in good hands and the office had everything under control while I was recovering.

I will happily recommend Griswold Home Care- Plano!

Griswold Home Care met and exceeded my expectations! The caregivers were kind, helpful and very compassionate. I have used Griswold in the past and will continue to use in the future.

[Removed], the caregiver, makes my husband smile and so comfortable! They will laugh together and it takes away from his pain for a little bit. She is a complete Angel- not sure what I would do with out her!
The office staff are kind and compassionate. They will answer any questions I have. They were wonderful when my husband first came home and setting up the services- made it a smooth transition during a very hard time.

We have enjoyed the caregivers that have been sent. They are so kind and loving towards my sister. They have met our expectations.
The office staff is great and getting back to me quickly answering my questions. They are very communicative with any schedule changes and just checking in to make sure all is well.

We are pleased with Griswold Plano

GHC does a good job with my mom. The caregivers have worked well with her. The office staff addresses any questions or concerns quickly and works well to resolve them.

So Caring

The staff and caregivers are very caring and great with my parents. We have enjoyed working with the company immensely.

Extremely Happy!

We are very happy with the caregivers. They have been flexible with us while we settle on a schedule. They are very kind and compassionate with my dad. The staff is always there to answer my questions and accommodating with any changes or additions to the schedule we might have. They work very hard to make sure that we are happy and satisfied.

The caregivers have been so kind with her mom and treat her like their mother or grandmother.

Mom's needs are small so the companionship has been instrumental in her well being and happiness. Griswold has been a great help with her care and assisting with the Long Term Insurance paperwork.

The caregivers are so patient with my dad. He is not always the easiest to deal with and they are able to roll with it.

I like that if I have any concerns, questions or a problem that the office will jump in to correct the issue as quick as can be. We have our ups and downs with caregivers but they are good about working to make us happy.

There are so many companies out there and Griswold has stepped up to the challenges. I have been with them for 4 years and will not go anywhere else. The caregivers treat my mom like they would treat their mother, grandmother or family member. They are a true blessing on this journey.

We have been with Griswold since 2014 and we are happy. The office staff is very helpful with the insurance paperwork. The caregiver is a part of our family.

Griswold has caregiver's with a good work ethic and kindness. The staff is patient and understanding..

The thing that sets this office apart is that we work hard to get the RIGHT people with the client. The office doesn't just send anyone in they want to make sure it is a good fit- which it has been. I love that the office staff will call me to discuss something like scheduling and they already have a solution in place before calling. I never have to worry that it is not going to be taken care of.

The quality of the caregivers has been very high- punctual, caring and very professional. The office staff is quick to get any issues that have come up resolved quickly. I like that I can call and speak to someone no matter the time. The other agency I was with, it was extremely difficult to get them on the phone. It is nice to know that the well being and happiness of the client is number one priority with Griswold.

Griswold has met my expectations from the first step to finding the right caregiver to continuing exceptional customer service.

My dad needs help with going to Dr. appointments and the office works very quickly to find a caregiver to pick him up. We have been pretty happy with Griswold.

I'm extremely happy with the response from the office with any concern, especially [removed] as she is the one I have spoken with the most. I feel very comfortable with the resolution of any concerns I have brought to the office.

There have been a few bumps but the staff was very good about making changes until the right caregiver was found.

There are many companies advertised on TV and I have used a couple in the past but Griswold is the most reliable and the friendliest. I feel very confident in recommending Griswold to friends. I feel that they are one of the best in the business.

The caregiver is prompt, a hard worker and happy attitude. The office staff is very efficient with requests and handles quickly.

Mom can be difficult but the caregivers are very good about adapting to the situations. The office staff is very efficient in making changes when needed and are very attentive to the needs.

Griswold Home Care was recommended by my Home Health Nurse and I am extremely happy with the care. The caregiver is a part of my family now. The office staff makes visits to my home and calls to check on me several times a year. The whole experience has been very pleasant and comfortable.

I am very impressed with caregiver that I have had for 4 years. She is wonderful with my mom. They have become very close. The office staff is very good about making changes when my schedule needs adjusting.

The caregivers have been knowledgeable and are very kind with my son. His care is extensive and the staff is very quick to make a change if needed.

Been very happy with the care- always jump through hoops to take care of anything that comes up! [removed] has been great and I love working with her

Very helpful!

The care for my husband has been so helpful Having a disabled spouse is not easy so it nice to know that I can count on the caregiver to be there.
[Removed]. (Spouse of client)
Plano, TX

A Big Help!!

Things are working out very well so far since my mother has been receiving care from Griswold Home Care. They have a steady caregiver coming to her home. She helps her with light housekeeping, meals, her hair, and nails, pretty much a little bit of everything. We have no complaints.

Griswold Home Care is working for us!!

We use this agency for companionship for my loved one. They are there to help out when I cannot be there. They show up on time and the administrative staff was good when we set up the services.

Griswold Home Care is wonderful. They are very professional, responsive and helpful.

Good experience, overall

Our experience with Griswold Home Care was a good one overall. The caregivers they sent were friendly and professional, and we never had any issues with scheduling. I was a bit disappointed that all of the care information they collected from us during the intake process did not seem to get passed along to the caregiver, so we had to repeat some of the information when the caregiver arrived.

Good experience, overall

Our experience with Griswold Home Care has been a good one. The caregivers have all been polite and professional, and the management staff are accommodating and easy to get in touch with.

Pretty good, with some inconsistencies.

We had a steady caregiver but she had some health issues, and now we have a replacement coming in. They were pretty good about getting the replacement in a timely manor as well. Sometimes there have been big inconsistencies in what they said they could do and what the caregivers are willing to do. They say they can drive them around, but they aren't always willing to do so. They were the quickest to get back to me when I inquired.

Thank You Griswold Home Care!

I can't thank Griswold Home Care enough for their support in helping us find the best solution for our loved one. We had immediate response from Kelly and were able to set up a time to meet and get someone started with in home care very quickly. The relief this has brought us as a family has been huge. We know our loved one is safe, and she is VERY happy with her caretaker. The Griswold team is extremely knowledgable and they genuinely care about the families they support. Thank you again.

GRISWOLD HOMECARE is a non-medical home care company serving Dallas and the surrounding communities. We refer Caregivers who provide personal care, homemaking, companionship, incidental transportation and other home care services in the Client’s home or facility of their choice. We are licensed, bonded and insured for your peace of mind.

Our home care fees are designed so that Caregivers can be paid competitive wages, permitting our offices to attract the best Caregivers. Yet, we keep our administrative overhead to a minimum to be the wisest financial alternative for home care services for our Clients and their families.

Our non-medical home care services have become a very popular alternative to nursing homes and other facilities allowing our Clients to retain their dignity and to remain safe and independent at home. Many of our Clients are also using our care services in conjunction with home heath care, hospice care, rehabilitative centers, assisted living facilities and in many other locations of their choice. Contact our Plano office to learn more about non-medical home care services for senior adults, people with disabilities and others with long-term care needs.