Greenwood Point Creekside - Issaquah, WA

Going much better than expected.

Moving Mom wasn't the easiest decision to make but having her at Greenwood gives me peace of mind. The staff are great and very friendly. They encourage the residents to get up and socialize with the other residents although most of them are hard at hearing. Mom isn't to happy with the food but they definitely do the best they can. I would absolutely recommend Greenwood.

Greenwood Point's Creekside House is a great place.

Moving my parents to Dan Greenwood's adult family home in Issaquah was the best decision I could have made. They were living in a larger assisted living facility until my mother, who has advanced dementia, needed to be in a smaller, quieter and safer environment. When my husband and I met with Dan we knew that his home was the answer to our prayers. Along with being a very helpful and personable man, his staff is friendly and caring, as well. Moving is never easy, especially when you're in your 90's like my parents are, but it went smoothly and we couldn't be happier with our decision.