GoldLeaf HomeCare - Denver, CO

GoldLeaf HomeCare - Denver, CO has yet not published prices.

[Removed] did call me and we scheduled apt while I was going to be in Denver visiting my Mother. [Removed] never showed up at scheduled time. She did call 2 hrs after appt and we did schedule another time for a phone chat so I could get all the information I needed for my Mother. I could not talk when she did call and asked if she could call back in an hour but she never called back. Very disappointed and angry that I could not receive the in-home respite care for my Mother. If this is the way they treat someone requesting information, I wonder how they treat their clients!

They have been midland to good.

They have been midland to good. We are pretty happy with them. They have been reliable and always show up on time.

Excellent Beginning Experience

The experience that I had with the staff for the GoldLeaf HomeCare was just great. Working with them professionally was really good, it is just my loved one passed away before we could use their services.

They Worked For Us

I did not have any issues with the Goldleaf HomeCare. They worked for us and without them we would not have been able to take care of my loved one. Overall it was a good experience with the caregivers that came.

So far so good!

Things have been going very well considering the fact that my dad has dementia. He seems to get along with the caregivers and they are very caring and have been a great help. I appreciate having someone there to look out for my Dad when i can't be. i would definitely recommend them!

Great to meet in potential caregivers in person

Goldleaf Caregivers provided in-home ...

Goldleaf Caregivers provided in-home care and companionship and is not a residence facility. Cleanliness is not applicable. They were friendly people and Dondiego was up against difficult clients. Unfortunately we got little in the way of feedback and care notes. Any we got was at our insistence.

Currently using for in-home...

Currently using for in-home care.

Mom really likes her caregiver

Care is always kind of expensive, but it's not that bad and the caregivers seem really friendly. One of the main reasons we chose them is becuase when they came for a talk with us they addressed my mom directly instead of just talking to us with my mom in the background. We really appreciated that they were talking to her and asking her questions. She really does like them - she's grown attached to her caregiver.

Great Company

We really liked the way they choose their care givers it is a very tough process before they could be assigned to anyone. David explained how they get the care givers and the process that they go through. He also explained how different situations are handled. The more time that you use Goldleaf they provide you with a better price. We are very happy with them and what they have provided.

At GoldLeaf CareGivers, we understand the importance of choosing the right home care provider as each family’s situation is different and unique, and there is no one solution that works for everyone. According to the AARP, 82% of people prefer to stay in their homes as long as possible; however having the right home care provider is the key. As a trend setter in home care, GoldLeaf CareGivers does not provide generic care services, but instead focuses on innovative specialized care programs for all generations, tailored to the unique needs of every client. With over 34 years of caregiving experience, GoldLeaf CareGivers brings compassion, enrichment and superior service to the communities of the Denver and Boulder Metro areas with our signature Gold Standard of Home Care™, a progressive model of home care designed to support client purpose, is client directed, embraces a client’s support network and is inclusive of all cognitive and physical abilities.

Caregiving is not just our business. It is our passion. In consideration of our founders’ own personal experiences caring for loved ones, we created our signature Gold Standard of Home Care™ to symbolize our commitment to providing consistent, customized and compassionate care for all our clients. With GoldLeaf CareGivers you will find a new kind of independent home care company. We live in a new era that demands creativity and efficiency. While other franchise home care companies are relying on a predictive cookie cutter business model, GoldLeaf CareGivers has a face towards the future looking for newer and more innovative ways to provide a higher quality of service for our clients, a dynamic workplace for our employees, and more resources, education and assistance for the communities where we live and work.

GoldLeaf CareGivers sets the new standard for non-skilled home care in Colorado.