GoldenCare - Narberth, PA has yet not published prices.

GoldenCare - An Outstanding Provider of Companion Care!

When my mother was discharged from the hospital and told that she could not return to her assisted living apartment without companion care from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, we had to find help quickly. My first call was to Beth Curran, President and Owner of GoldenCare,LLC. She was extremely helpful, kind, and compassionate. She walked us through the process of providing care for my mother and helped us to feel reassured that that my mother's needs would be addressed. She stayed in close contact with us during the transition, and always kept an open line of communication. All of the companions who assisted my mother were kind, pleasant, and capable. We appreciated how attentive they were to any requests the family had, and we found every one of the companions to be very dependable. I'm so glad we chose Golden Care for for companion support. I couldn't recommend a service more highly!

A-plus company!

Speaking with Beth, the owner of the company was a pleasure. She is so warm and compassionate. She helped me in so many ways and eased my anxiety. She is superior in her field and is the type of person you trust. I think her company would be an asset to anyone in need of this service. It is a hard time for anyone going through this and you need someone who is helpful and I found her to go above and beyond to put my mind at ease. Thank you Beth! You are a gem!

Golden Care's Caregivers were exceptional in looking after my dear Aunt during her illness.
Their attentiveness to my Aunt's needs was most admirable
in providing not only for her physical needs but her emotional stability, as well.

Every family member who visited with her all came away most impressed with the care she received, without exception.

As equally impressive was to see the owner of the firm (Beth) visiting with my Aunt on several occasions, as well.
What better example of dedication to her firm and her staff.

Golden Care's name embodies just that: They offer "Golden Care" to those in need!

Thank you, Golden Care!

Golden Care provided the care we needed during a transitional stage for my father-in-law. We wanted to give him some time to feel comfortable living with us in our home, but we needed to make sure he was as safe as possible. Golden Care provided assistance during the work day so that my father-in-law could feel comfortable. They met all of his needs and we were confidant he was in good hands while we were at work. The caregivers were wonderful and did everything they could to adapt and provide safe care in our home. Moreover, the owner, Beth, made visits to our home and gave guidance, support and even nutritional tips on how to best care for our loved one. Golden Care helped us through a very difficult transitional phase until we could find a more long term living situation.

GoldenCare is a PA State Licensed & Owner Operated Senior Home Care Agency. All Caregivers & Companions are PA State Certified Nurse Assistants. All CNA's are Employees of GoldenCare, Insured & Bonded with a Workman's Comp Policy. All CNA's are supervised, trained, caring & ethical, professional nurse assistants. For 14 years and counting, the Owner of GoldenCare has built a tried, tested & true reputation along The Main Line & Surrounding Area's providing Senior Services for those wishing to remain living in their home and one to one direct care support for Seniors living in any retirement home setting. Transportation, Safety Supervision & Safety Awareness, Showering, Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Oral Hygiene & Denture assistance, Medication Reminders, Shopping, Meal prep, bed linen changes, and all Activities of Daily Living Services are provided 24/7 & 365 days a year.