|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
My brother was very comfortable during his tour of Golden Season Care Facility. It had great friendly staff. They gave him a proper tour and provided him with all the necessary information the family was looking for. The tour guide gave him information about the activities on site and offsite and the meal plans. Overall, it was a clean place and we would recommend a tour to other families.
Review of Golden Season Care Facility - Carmichael, CA
This home was very affordable and very close to where I live. They were nice people but I think that I would not be happy with the living conditions there for my mother. I have a budget but I would rather pay 700 more a month to put her somewhere I would feel more comfortable with
This was a very nice clean homey plac...
This was a very nice clean homey place. Big back yard, patio. Big easy to use bathrooms. Lockdown outside doors.
Went inside. Spoke with director. Ad...
Went inside. Spoke with director. Additional if needs perineal care. Clean. Difficult speech to understand. Musical.
Was this review helpful?