Golden Season Care Facility - Carmichael, CA

Updated Community!!

My brother was very comfortable during his tour of Golden Season Care Facility. It had great friendly staff. They gave him a proper tour and provided him with all the necessary information the family was looking for. The tour guide gave him information about the activities on site and offsite and the meal plans. Overall, it was a clean place and we would recommend a tour to other families.

Review of Golden Season Care Facility - Carmichael, CA

This home was very affordable and very close to where I live. They were nice people but I think that I would not be happy with the living conditions there for my mother. I have a budget but I would rather pay 700 more a month to put her somewhere I would feel more comfortable with

This was a very nice clean homey plac...

This was a very nice clean homey place. Big back yard, patio. Big easy to use bathrooms. Lockdown outside doors.

Went inside. Spoke with director. Ad...

Went inside. Spoke with director. Additional if needs perineal care. Clean. Difficult speech to understand. Musical.