Graet Experience

Golden Pond Home has been a great experience for our family. I believe my husband is very comfortable there and the staff are very kind and hardworking. The home is less than a mile away so it is very convenient and I can walk which is very nice. Very aware of of safety and just a great experience. The best thing is the home overlooks the back pond.

Very convenient with thoughtful, caring Staff

Golden Pond Home has been a great experience for our family. I believe my husband is very comfortable there and the staff are very kind and hardworking. The home is less than a mile away so it is very convenient. I'm anxiously waiting for pond to be in full color for Spring and Summer. My husband was visited by a bald eagle just outside the window yesterday. I believe it is the perfect place for him. Thank you.

Golden Pond Home, indeed!

It's a beautiful home with an amazing pond view. Big windows in each bedrooms with lots of lights.

The staff are happy and very friendly. The owner just hired a consultant to make sure they are in compliance with the new rules.

The activities are tailored with every individual resident. I just retired from working in the hospital for almost 20 years. I would love to live there someday. For now, I am volunteering. The residents are so happy there. It makes my day more enjoyable.

The staff are also able to cut and fix resident's hair as requested or take them to a hair stylist, going shopping.

I like to take the residents for walks in the nearest park during summer. I feel like I am already reserving myself to live here someday.

Review of Golden Pond Home Residential Care Home in Maple Grove, MN

nice place $4000 base rate probably 6800 for moms needs includes meds 2 meals we provide 3rd meal. offered discount 2000

May want larger facility other than j...

May want larger facility other than just 4 people. No others in wheelchairs. RN lives downstairs but not there 24 hours. Will take to appts but no onsite barbers, drs, etc. nor planned activities. They "wing it" and have children and neighbors come in the entertain. Like home, in her house.

Golden Pond Home is a residential care home that exudes a heartwarming environment of being at home with 24 hour care. Conveniently located in an upscale neighborhood of Maple Grove near Arbor Lakes shopping centers and various clinics within the vicinity as well as the new Maple Grove Hospital.

Golden Pond Home is owned by a Registered Nurse with experience in neurological disorders such as Huntington's disease, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Dementia, etc. We customize the plan of care for each individual to achieve a better quality of golden life.