Nurturing Care - Minnetonka, MN

Nurturing Care!!

Great and friendly staff in this community. The location is great i can visit my father more often. It is very organized and well-kept. Meals and activities are offered to the residents. I feel this is a safe community for my father to reside in.

Really Happy With It

I really like it. My dad seems to be doing well and eating well. I think it will be a good fit for him. I can't really think of anything I don't like about it.

There are 7 or 8 people in there and they have 2 people making the meals and taking care of them. In an ideal world, it would be nice to have maybe one more person for 8 people. They're really good people. My dad seems to like them all. I get an update every week of how he's doing which is really nice. I didn't really know what to expect but overall, I'm really happy with it.

The actual physical enviroment is small. It would be nice if the hallways were a little wider, but it's a house so there's not really anything you can do.

The expense seems to be about the norm. The caregivers seem to be very caring with him. I haven't had any problems.

Our Home is you home at Nurturing Care. We are nestled in a quiet residential Minnetonka neighborhood at the end of a cul-de-sac. Our central location is near many community amenities and events. We offer full-service, all-inclusive independent and assisted care for a small number of residents, so it feels like family.

We provide general care for ages 65+. We also specialize in Diabetic Care, Memory Care and Coronary Care.

We believe that the quality of like will be enhanced and have longevity. We work closely with your family, doctor and you to ensure the best care possible. We provide a Personal Care Plan (PCP) for each of our residents that includes a healthy diet, exercise, activities, vitamin supplementation, and relaxation.

Contact us today for a tour and no-obligation consultation. We will be glad to assist you in any of your needs.