Golden Oaks Assisted Living LLC - San Antonio, TX

• Laundry

Also a beautiful community, freshly renovated and well cared for. I greatly appreciate the time [name removed] spent with me. I felt very comfortable here. My father chose not to move which continues to be a bit of a hardship on our family. Definitely worth the tour.

If you are looking for a place that will take care of your loved ones, I highly recommend considering Golden Oaks. Golden Oaks has a very personal, family atmosphere, serve wonderful home-cooked meals, everyone is friendly, professional, and respectful and they always treat my father as one of their own - I love that it has a “real home” feel to it!

My father is well cared for and from day one, my father has flourished from the professional care-giving services he receives. He has formed close relationships with his care-givers and the other residents, alleviating much of his loneliness and depression which provides me with a tremendous peace of mind.

Everyone is always so helpful and willing to go above and beyond – what a great place!!

Wonderful staff, beautiful home!

Golden Oaks Assisted Living is absolutely beautiful, very clean and smells good, unlike other facilities I've toured. The food is wonderful and the staff actually gives residents options. The owner is just amazing, she is so helpful and knowledgable. She's had years of experience as a caregiver and is a licensed LVN so I'd be very confident leaving my loved ones in her care. I'd highly recommend her facility.

Review of Golden Oaks Assisted Living - San Antonio, TX

[Removed] is wonderful. She and her staff take such good care of us in her home. We are served gourmet food, better food than anywhere I’ve ever had. The home is beautiful in a quiet neighborhood, the décor it top notch! She is a perfect example of a nurse, she has years of experience in care giving and the medical field. There is no one else like her! I would recommend the home, my care here has been life changing. Being here I feel safe in knowing I’m well taken care of.

Golden Oaks Assisted Living is a small, 6 and under, type B assisted living facility that provides the comforts of home with quality care. With two LVNs on staff your loved one is assured to receive top notch personal care of a nursing home without the waits. Our newly remodeled facility is conveniently located 10 minutes away from downtown and 10 minutes away from the medical center in a quiet mature neighborhood on half an acre. Our staff prides itself on providing peace of mind for family and loved ones and our Residents become our number one priority.