Golden Oak Village - South Bend, IN

High marks for Golden Oak Village

So far we have been very happy with Golden Oak Village. The apartment is very nice. The manager Rebecca is great. Whenever we have questions or need something done she has responded right away. Recently we were getting a busy signal on mom's phone and she went over and checked on mom to make sure she was ok.
We like the planned activities they have at the aprartment complex.

A Great Place

From the time I first applied to move in to the Golden Oak village, it was a very short time until I was approved. The staff was really friendly, especially Rebecca, and I really love the activities that they provide as well.

Daddy's girl

My father has been living at Golden Oak Village for quite a few years now. Although he is african american he is treated fairly and with dignity and respect and fits in well. I rest well at night knowing that his community is safe and well lit at night as well as very scenic in the daylight. The rates are very reasonable for extremely comfortable living. The young lady in the office is still as pleasant as she was the day we first applied for residency some years back.

north of tool road aparte...

north of tool road apartements smoking allowed outside.