GOLDEN MANOR OF DETROIT LAKES - Detroit Lakes, MN

GOLDEN MANOR OF DETROIT LAKES - Detroit Lakes, MN has yet not published prices.

Report Card on This Facility.

If you are considering putting your loved one in this home. Please be aware that management has changed hands several times and that the help is not certified. There is never a nurse around and no one ever answers the phone . My mother was there for one and a half years and i moved her due to the fact that they never told me what was going on. She was abused by other patients and also given the wrong medication and staff never followed care plan or reported incidents to me. I called the state twice on them. they do not wash their hands nor clean very well. I was told to clean moms room myself and do her laundry and also they do not change residents and let them run around in dirty attends. They scream and berate the residents and they are rude to family. I do not think This is a good facility and the staff is not well trained or very professional. When i complained to upper management nothing was done. the food is awful the staff steal and no one is accountable for their actions. they also do not have activities for these residents or do they offer hair care services van services anything other than just existing in the building alone. all they want is money.