New Perspective Senior Living West Fargo - Fargo, ND

New Perspective Senior Living West Fargo - Fargo, ND has yet not published prices.

• Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Female & Male Residents
  • Weekly Happy Hour
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day

I would give them 0 starts if I could

Since day one I have had issues with this facility. I work in this field and I know it takes time to get things in order. I was very willing to work with them to get everything organized and a month later, there are still issues. From the first day, my Mother’s meds were not given correctly and they gave wrong doses of her medications. One day when I went to visit my mom in the afternoon, the staff didn’t administer her insulin yet and I had to give it to her. When I spoke to the nurses about this they told me that corporate had to sign off on her medications. This is a very serious issue that could have killed her. A lot of the times no one answers the call lights either. My mom would have to wait for a few hours to answer it so she could go to the bathroom. Also, she was here for two weeks before they gave her a shower! The other thing that made me mad is I found out that there was one day where my Mother didn’t eat at all and she was left in her room because no one would answer the call light. There have also been a few times where she would have to stay in her room because they ran out of oxygen tanks and she couldn’t leave her room. I am appalled and baffled. The staff here has no compassion and they didn’t apologize when I brought this to their attention.

Stacy Shuman

Thank you for taking the time to offer this review. While it is disappointing to learn we did not meet your expectations, your comments provide us valuable insight in areas we may have fallen short. Please know, we take all comments seriously and will use them to make the appropriate changes to continually improve our care of the area’s seniors. If you would like to discuss your concerns in person, offline, please reach out to the community’s Executive Director.

Founded in 1998, New Perspective Senior Living (NPSL) is a family owned company that develops and operates vibrant, senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. Our foundational belief--that all seniors deserve to Live Life on Purpose® and age with dignity--was forged from the personal experience of caring for a family member with Alzheimer's disease. Today, the company serves seniors in 21 communities with Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options. NPSL is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information, please visit www.npseniorliving.com.