Golden Heart Senior Care - Saint George, UT

Golden Heart Senior Care - Saint George, UT has yet not published prices.

Implement stricter illness guidelines.

I believe the person they sent had a cold, which transferred over to my husband and he was later hospitalized. I cannot be sure it was them. The people they sent were very friendly, attentive and nice. I think they should be stricter about ill employees and keep them absent from working while they are sick.

Home Sweet Home

I am very happy living here. The staff is wonderful and caring. The community is very nice. I like all the activities that are offered to me. I highly recommend anyone wanting a great place to reside to consider this community for the over all great care.

Great Home Care

I'am very pleased with everything this home care has done for us. They have been very responsive when I need them. They do a very good job caring for my mother. The commutation between the agency and I is very good. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Decent Home Care

My experience with this home care has been pretty good. I've had some issues with the care givers, but the agency is working on trying to fix that. The owner is very helpful, he is very willing to make things work. So far it has been a decent experience.