Gloriana Homecare Services - Jonesboro, GA

Home is dark on the inside. They are not state certified. The bathroom doorway is not big enough to fit a wheel chair through. I also didn't see a place inside the home that would accommodate a person wanted to sit a watch TV...

Excellent Service at Gloriana Home Care Services

My family and I gives Gloriana Home care service the most highly rating of all. Our brother is there with her and he loves every day of her service.

I would recommend Gloriana Service to any and everyone.

Thank you!

A. Pitts

Excellent Tour. Gloria was very warm and friendly. Her home was inviting, very clean and no smells to detour me. We have decided to go with Gloria for our home care.

Review of Gloriana Homecare Services Residential Care Home in Jonesboro, GA

Beautiful modern home, in a nice neighborhood. Rooms are large & comfortable.

Beautiful home and very spacey. Would like my father to move here, but unfortunately he is not ready.

Gloriana Home Care Services is a private adult home care that offers home care in a loving, clean and comfortable home setting for your loved ones. Here at Gloriana Home Care Services, your loved ones become valued members of our family. We are licensed by the State and is an immediate setting to care for 2 residents. We specialize in companion care, personal care, in home safety and provides life enhancing care that enables loved ones to be mentally stimulated, emotionally satisfied and socially engaged.

You will have the opportunity to interact with experianced staff, who have worked with senior care for over 25 years. The owner worked closely with senior patients and those who are phychologically impaired. Here at Gloriana Home Care Services we brigde the gap between private residential living and institutionalized living. Residents benefits from the close relationships they form with the staff, allevating the feeling of loneliness, desertion and depression. It also benefits residents from financial burdens of maintaining a home, which can be costly for seniors.