Garden View at New Iberia - New Iberia, LA

This is the perfect place for my mother. The accommodations are wonderful, the staff is professional ans personable, the activities are fun. My mother loves it there. We are so happy to have such a fantastic place for our mother to live out her final years. It is very comforting to know she will be well cared for and happy.

My favorite. On visiting t...

My favorite. On visiting the memory unit, the residents seemed to be happy which I've not seen elsewhere. I also liked the rural setting. There were nice views from the windows

Garden View Assisted Living contains luxury studio, one and two bedroom apartments allowing a choice in accommodations. Our residents leave behind the burden of everyday home maintenance, repairs and other worries to live in their own private apartment with the security of a helping hand when needed.

Enjoy a busy schedule of activities and social events, or the peace and quiet of one of Garden View's sitting areas or beautiful courtyard. We offer fine dining in our main dining room, or you may schedule an intimate meal in the private dining room. Our state-of-the-art security features include: 24 hour home security, emergency call systems with smoke detectors and sprinkler systems. We also provide medical transportation and our personal care staff is available 24 hours a day for your individual needs.

Garden View staff is scheduled 24 hours around the clock to accommodate residents with a helping hand or scheduled care with daily activities.

The Suites at Garden View is a secure, home-like environment for people with Alzheimer's, other memory impairments or those that require a higher level of care. Our staff of compassionate professionals are devoted to maintaining quality of life for The Suites' residents.