Review of Frances Manor - Valencia, CA

There is no better place to have your loved one cared for than [removed] and her amazing staff at Frances Manor. My mother-in-law was a resident the last few months of her life and was treated with such amazing love, care, and kindness. It was as if she was a part of a beautiful extended family. I will forever be grateful my mother-in-law passed in such a loving environment.

Review of Frances Manor - Valencia, CA

My mother spent the last nine months of her life at Frances Manor I. My mom had many difficult medical issues along with a high maintenance personality. The caregivers at Frances Manor I was always loving and kind to her. She was always clean with fresh clothes on and she never had bedsore. After looking at 12 different Residential Homes, I knew Frances Manor I was for my mom. It was a loving and beautiful home with homemade meals every day.

My mom has been in Francis manor 2 for the past three years in a private room since they opened. I felt very fortunate to find a place that was available and so close to my home. It is a very clean home, and that's the best part, it feels like a home, not an institution. Although there have been changes in the staff, each person that has come in to help has been very pleasant. I feel that [Removed] really cares about all of the people that live there and I really like the current administrator, she is very pleasant and you can tell very organized. There's nothing easy about this kind of a situation, but I feel confident when I go out of town that my mom is going to get the best of care. The only way to get a real feel for the home is to visit.... very clean, nice Decor, very pleasant and attentive staff.

Do not put a a loved one here

My mom was here for 8 weeks. In that short time she developed multiple bed sores serious enough to be hospitalized! The food they serve is awful. They line their patients up in chairs and force them to "nap" all afternoon, then feed them some unnutritious slop and put them to bed by 6 PM, where they lay in their urine soaked diapers until 9 the next morning.If you ask them to do something they say "I tired"
I wouldn't board a feral cat here-

LUCKY TO BE AT FRANCES MANOR

My mom currently lives at Frances Manor. This place is really outstanding. Most importantly, it is a cheerful and loving environment. My mom is very demanding and the staff deals with her in such a sweet and helpful way, and that is not easy! Their philosophy is that this is a second home. We visit often and always talk to all the residents, not only my mom. They are smiling and content. On Sundays, a pianist plays, and the residents enjoy that. They play cards, and sometimes sit outside for sun and fresh air. There are many staff people and often more staff than residents. If you are considering a board and care facility, you should go over and see for yourself. Nothing is perfect, and my mom didn't like that dinner was served very early. Now, however, she's the first to sit down and waits for the others. I visit several times a week unannounced, and I am always welcomed. Also, the place is clean, cheerfully decorated, and I am especially happy with the staff. I didn't even know about this kind of set up for seniors until recently, and I believe this is the closest to a family situation and the furthest from an institution. My mom is doing better here than at the previous assisted living facility where she was before. This type of arrangement is best for people who are not so sick that they require constant medical care, and it works best when the person has a positive outlook! Of course a supportive family rounds out the team effort.

They had our mother for 4 days. They laughed at her, sent her back to the hospital with a Staph infection, kicked her to the curb and kept most of her money. In my opinion, I wouldn't board my dog there.