Arabella of Longview Assisted Living & Memory Care- Longview, TX

We toured this community

We toured this community for our parents. It was a beautiful place and the staff was really nice and helpful. They answered all of our questions. They had a central kitchen so they had the food brought in. It was close to my sister's house. But there was a wait list here and they needed it sooner than later.

Nice care and comfort for mom

My mom is in a nice community for care. We like the staff who are friendly and caring. The menu offers a good variety of nice meals. They need to work on getting more activities and make them available each day. We like the cleanliness of the rooms and the environment. I like knowing that my mom is participating with the other residents, but is wanting to have more choices in the activities that are offered. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Care with options

This was a nice tour for the care for my mom. We liked the cleanliness of the community that seemed to have the good staff. The menu was nice and the activities would have been good for her to participate with other residents. We would recommend a tour of this community for the options that are available.

Things have been good

They take good care of this community. The food was good when dad first moved in, however they have lost their chef and the food has declined some. They offer some daily activities. The staff have been friendly and encouraging. I would recommend this community.

Outstanding care

I like the care from this community. The staff are caring and very attentive to her needs. Thid is a very clean enviroment to enjoy. The menu is very good for her and she does like the menu and variety. The activities are very helpful. We would highly recommend this community for other families. This is an excellent value for families for the care of a loved one.

Not my favorite!

When I toured Arabella of Longview, it was too quiet. There did not seem to be much going on. It was too sophisticated, is the best way to describe it. The tour guide that took me around was knowable and answered my questions, but this facility was not what we were looking for.

A beautiful place!

Arabella of Longview Assisted Living & Memory Care- Longview was a very nice community to tour. The people there were all very friendly and welcoming. The place was clean and it was a good experience, but it was not what we were looking for.

Very pricey!

When we first arrived, the lady that was taking us on the tour was running late so we had to find some to ask what was going on. When she got there, she was very nice but did not seem as engaged as the other tour guide at the Brookdale. The facility itself was very nice.

Helpful Staff!!

My loved one has really felt right at home since making the move into this community. The staff have been really great at helping my dad organize all of his doctors and medication. Overall I am very pleased with everything and would defiantly recommend this facility to anyone in need.

Awesome place!!

We needed to find a place for my mother in law fairly quickly. We visited many other independent living and assisted living facilities as well as a number of regular apartment complexes. Arabella was by far the best. In terms of location, beauty of the facilities, friendliness of the staff and residents, and just overall "good feelings" about the place, there was no comparison. All of the staff go above and beyond to make the residents (and their guests) feel welcome. I would highly recommend Arabella for anyone searching for a safe, secure, and friendly accommodations for themselves or a loved one.