FirstLight HomeCare - Richardson, TX

FirstLight HomeCare - Richardson, TX has yet not published prices.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no problem with how things went with this company. They made sure to answer questions I had for them and follow up to make sure we had a chose the right place for mom to go. It was just not the right fit for us to use there services but I would recommend it to anyone.

Happy To See A Connection

I am very happy with FirstLight HomeCare. I would recommend them to family and friends if it is needed. I like the way they have been able to connect with my wife.

Good Service

I was happy with contacting the service. They were very nice and helpful to giving me the information that I needed when looking for in home care for my father. They had a variety of care takes that would have been helpful with the responsibilities for the care we needed. I would recommend this service to other families needing in-home care for a loved one.

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints about the care my father has been receiving from this company. They have been excellent to work with and I impressed with all of the caregivers that come to the house. They are always on time to our appointments and are very happy people. I would defiantly recommend this company to anyone looking into a home health care company.

very friendly and accommodating

I really enjoy FirstLight HomeCare. They are very friendly and accommodating. They call and check on her even though we aren't using them right now since she is in the hospital. I have been very pleased with their service.

An overall good experience

FirstLight Home Care has been great. We only needed them for a short period and it was a great experience. They were very helpful. I would recommend to a friend.

Overall Happy With Service

We are working with First Lite and they are very receptive and responsive to our concerns. Was having issues with a caregiver but they replaced them and the new one is working out well. Not perfect but they do work with you and very supportive