First Light Home Care - Plainfield, IL

First Light Home Care - Plainfield, IL has yet not published prices.

They have many competent caregivers. They are friendly and trustworthy. I have one daily but occasionally need help on the weekends. The only complaint is that they can’t always accommodate on weekends.

The Price Was Too Much For Me

I had gathered some pricing information and compared to other agencies for home care. This was the most on my list and I was not able to pick them. I found an agency with a lower price.

Best Decision We Have Made

FirstLight HomeCare is a great establishment. The office staff is prompt in response, and will try their hardest to make sure that you receive EVERYTHING that you are wanting and needing in their services, starting from the homevisit. The caregivers are prompt, and work so great with my parents. If we have to make any last minute changes, we know we can depend on FirstLight. I wouldnt know how or what to do if it wasn't for them. My parents lives are better, and they are happier. They look forward to seeing their caregiver. In which makes me and my family feel great because we know we made the right choice in working with this this company. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for home care services.

Good in home care

I like this service for care at home. The staff were able to send me someone who is reliable and very helpful. We like knowing that she helps with some of the household things that are needed to help my mom. My mom is very happy with the care that she is getting from someone who is coming to our home for care. We would recommend this service and care taker for other families needing good in home care.

Confort at home

We were very happy with the care from this service. The staff were kind and friendly to understand the needs that we had. We were very happy with the caretaker that came to our home. We liked that she was able to help out with my mom and her personal care needs. We liked that she did not help with cooking and shopping and some of the household responsibilities. We highly recommend this service and the help from great caretakers.

Good experience.

I like that the service has been consistent and they send the same person. They show up when you expect them to. The person who comes to home gets along very well with my mother. We have no complaints.

Night time care

We liked the services that we got here. The services staff were friendly and caring. The care taker with light housing. and they were here at night. We did not ask alot due to it being night time care that we were needing at the time of service. We would highly recommend this in home care service to other families.

Mom is Getting Extra Help

My mom really enjoys the caregiver's company and I feel her health has improved. She is less stressed and it is nice to have someone help her since we live far. The caregiver helps with light house work and assists with the shower and washes her hair. My sister has not mention any problems and we would recommend their help to others in need.

Great Service and Great Care

This is great service for famililes needing in home assistance. The cares were on time and did everything that was required of them. I would highly recommend this service to families needing in home assistance.

A Very Nice Experience With This Home Care Agency

Our experience with this home care agency was a short, but good one. They were quick to respond when we needed some help. We only used them for a couple of days, but it was a nice experience. They took good care of my father and his needs. I was very pleased with all they did for us. I would highly recommend this home care, it worked out well.

Great careworkers!

Our family is very happy and thankful to have our home health careworkers! They are very punctual, friendly and most importantly, connect well with the patient, and most importantly, the patient connected well with them. Anna and Stephanie are the best!

Unfortunately, Anna will be re-assigned - the patient really loved her!

Would't Recommend This Home Care

My mother received 2 weeks of services from this home care. I wouldn't recommend this home care. The reason is because my mothers quality of care was very inconsistent. The agency was good at sending someone out right away. The care givers were okay, some were good and other's not so much. The ones that were good, they did a great a job caring for her and her needs.

The administrative staff at First Light Home Care was very easy to work with and very accommodating with last minute schedule changes. The consistency of care provided by the caregivers was disappointing and for that reason I would not recommend First Light. There was one woman who was outstanding but most everyone else was sub-par. The women did not take any initiative, some were sloppy and unprofessional in appearance and spent most of the time texting on their cell phones. One woman forgot to remind my mom to take her medications, one woman forgot to bring her walker when dropping her off at my house for a day of doctor appointments and we had to clean up another woman's snacks after she left.

They are being helpful and reliable.

They are being helpful and reliable. The companion has been prompt, and is working hard to establish a relationship with my mom. We specifically asked for a consistent person to come out, and they were able to accommodate that.

The services are great!

Working with First Light has been great! I really don't have any complaints other than the fact that they did a rate increase without warning. Other than that we are very happy with the services they provide and they have improved on their communication since the one incident. I would recommend to a friend.

Persons we spoke with very friendly, helpful. First meeting was scheduled very quickly. Was able to begin service the following week.

Service providers are quite young, but very friendly, capable and our parent enjoys thier visits/help very much.600

First Light does not fit ou...

First Light does not fit our needs. We want one care-giver 5 to 7 days a week. First Light rotates care givers every three days.