Fairview Comfort Home - Fairfield, CA

Review of Fairview Comfort Home - Fairfield, CA

I toured a private room at this beautiful home. The home looked clean and smelled clean. The caregivers were friendly. There was not much activity going on with the residents. It was peaceful and quiet. The ladies were at the dining room table waiting for their lunch.

Room was absolutely beautiful

I actually went to the Fairview home which is run by Pat Harland also I thought the room was absolutely beautiful and the house was well-maintained him it was clean it would be a nice quiet place for your parent although the negative feedback I got was that they do not feed their patients enough and secondly there was not much interaction between the caretakers and the patients but the care was excellent.

Nice looking place, not a good fit for us

We visited this location when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a nice looking place overall, I liked the feel of it. The facility was well kept and clean, and the people seemed friendly. However I don't think it would have been the best fit for Mom. She is in a wheelchair, and while everything here is completely wheelchair accessible with ramps she would not have been able to get to and from some rooms without help up and down the ramps.

Very nice, but bedroom is very small,...

Very nice, but bedroom is very small, not big enough for my parents. $2000 each.

Fairview Comfort Home is a residential care facility that takes care of elderly diagnosed with Dementia, Alzheimers, Hospice, Bedridden, etc.