Bert Lilleen Care Home - Vacaville, CA

I could not be more satisfied!!

This home has a very homey feel to it. The caregivers pay excellent attention to my loved one. This is a caring and loving small care home. This home is kept clean and it is a nice environment. They have multiple fruit trees and a vegetable garden. The food is freshly made. I would live at this care home.

They are doing a good job so far.

They are doing a good job so far. I would give them a five. We have been pretty happy with it. I don't think there is anything I would like to see improved or done better. The food and the activities seem to be pretty good.

Quiet residential location. One story, 6 bed facility (2 private, 4 shared), 2 baths (1 walk-in shower), Gazebo in backyard, cemented walkway around the house. Minutes away from shopping centers, library, theaters, community services, churches, and public transportation. Comfortable furnishings.

Bert-Lilleen Care Home goal is provide our client with quality and compassionate care. We strive to enhance their quality of life, preserve their dignity and meet their health, social and emotional needs, by working with family members, caregivers, health professionals, and the community. At Bert-Lilleen Care Home, we see our residents as whole individuals, In addition to supportive physical care, we feel it is important to assist residents with their spiritual needs as well. Meeting the cultural needs of our residents is also important.