Fairmont Grand Senior Living - Rapid City, SD

Fairmont Grand Senior Living - Rapid City, SD has yet not published prices.

Like being at a high end bed and breakfast!

First of all, I love how this place is really close to downtown but at the same time feels like you are kind of out in the peaceful country because it sits overlooking a huge empty lot that is just a grass field that I believe the hospital owns...

They staff is very welcoming... the care if excellent and proactive.

the new owners/operators have clearly put a lot of time, money, and effort into creating a fresh new look and feel. They completely remodeled the interiors of the cottages. they looks and smell new and fresh with appealing new decor and a feeling of a high end bed and breakfast... really nice!

I really liked how friendly the residents were. To me that is a sign that people are relaxed and happy... It isn't easy sometimes to ask for help but these folks have the right stuff to make it a great decision for your loved one and your family both!

I give it a double thumbs up.

PS-the food was delicious and plenty of snacks etc for between meals.

Living with dementia

I am so happy with Fairmont Grand it was not easy finding a place to suit my mothers needs and the staff have been wonderful helping her to adjust to this new living arrangement. The staff does go the extra mile and I am so appreciative of that and they keep the place clean and orderly. The Dementia unit runs pretty smoothly. Dementia is a tough stage of life for the dementia patient and their family members so it was such a blessing to find this place.

Very nice but probably not what we are looking for.

Facility is very nice. I was impressed with their services and like there all inclusive cost structure.

My tour

The people we met at this community were friendly. The community looked clean. This community just did not seem to fit what we were looking for in a community.

Caring and Gracious Staff!

My loved one enjoyed her stay at Fairmont while she was here! She received more than enough care, as the staff were wonderful with giving her the care that she needed. They also were very gracious with catering to our family's requests. Everything went just fine at this facility!

Good Staff, Mom in Law is Well

My mother is doing as good as can be expected since her move to this community, but we are comfortable with her living here. The have a really good staff, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. The community is well-kept, they do a good job with the cleanliness. Things are moving in the right direction for us at this community, and I would recommend it.

Fairmont Grand is a good assisted living facility

I feel that this was a good choice for my mother in law the facility is clean, friendly and make sure she is getting the care she needs. I can't say enough about the help we received from "A Place for Mom". They made a very difficult time much easier.