Extraordinary Assisted Living of Anaheim - Anaheim, CA

Tour for care

I toured this community. The staff was nice and helpful for the answering the questions of what is available. We would suggest a tour for other families and the care of a loved one.

Worst facility. [removed] They should be shut down, and hopefully will be soon.

Manager is very diligent!

I think it is a great home. The only thing I would improve is that is sometimes hard to understand/communicate with one of the caregivers. Usually the manager will have to translate for us. They do a good job keeping my mom active by exercising her. I feel like they do a really good job and the manager is very diligent.

The place was nice but I ha...

The place was nice but I had trouble understanding the caregiver. Most residents have limited ability to communicate.

fee covers everything, waves oxygen, ...

fee covers everything, waves oxygen, hospice, special diet. Near Edwards and McFadden near Chucky Cheese, really nice lady.

Extraordinary Assisted Living's mission is to promote the dignity and independence of seniors. In addition to assisting our residents with their activities of daily living, we also provide personalized care for those we serve. Our team is committed to advocate the individualism of our residents in a nurturing environment.

We are located in the beautiful city of Anaheim, one mile away from Disneyland. It features five furnished bedrooms, four bathrooms, a therapy room, dining room, a great room, and an activity room. We also have a large front and backyard perfect for walking and enjoying the beautiful weather.

Call us now and schedule a tour of our extrordinary home.