European Loving Care II - Huntington Beach, CA

I have some concerns

Here’s what’s great about this community: The place is nice, quiet, serene and clean, the healthcare workers that are there are sweet and everything seems like it’s really in order. The patients seem clean and well-kept and they look wonderful. My mom has even looked better than she has in a long time! The facility is beautiful and it’s in a great location.

Here’s the con though: the healthcare workers are difficult to communicate with and I think it’s mainly because they don’t speak much English. It’s hard for us to figure out what’s going on with my mom because they consistently say “everything’s good!” But I don’t know if everything is good. When she was first there, she was able to speak, walk, and feed herself. Now it’s been about 2 months since she’s been there and she’s barely able to do anything for herself. I believe the doctor put her on some medication that was supposed to help her after a fall that she had taken a year ago and for a while she was able to be off. But recently, I believe they put her back on that medication and now all of sudden she’s gone from being mobile and able to feed herself to being in a trance. It’s my fear that they might be over medicating her. This doesn’t really reflect my opinions on the home itself but I think there’s just a lot of miscommunication. I think at this point I wouldn’t recommend them to others.

Pricey but very nice if you can afford it.

Very nice am considering as an option

very understanding

They seem to really understand my moms illness, which was a major relief for me because nobody else really did. When I go there she is always clean and well fed. Mom is really declining and that is of course sad to see, but I feel very safe knowing that she's at European Loving Care and is being taken great care of.

Highly Recmmend

European Loving Care was wonderful and took very good care of my father. Highly recommended. These people are very dedicated to their residents.

A lovely, caring home

My mother has been here for almost a year. She is blind and not ambulatory, so she is totally dependent upon the care she receives. She is quite happy with her caregivers. She loves the quality and variety of food that is prepared for her, saying that her only concern is that she likes it too much and eats more than she should. My observation is that the entire home is extremely clean and well maintained. The owner is also on site almost daily to ensure that everything is in proper order and that all of the residents are happy and well cared for. I highly recommend this facility for care of the elderly.

An Intimate Alternative

European Loving Care II has been a very good place for Mom. Owner Cotilia has taken many steps to ensure that the environment is caring, safe and meets legal requirements. She is a great resource for referral to medical care as well.

Very nice and their staff h...

Very nice and their staff has been with them a long time. Owner is a very pleasant Romanian woman. We have made an appointment to show my husband her 2 residence next week . They have no openings now but have several residents on hospice.

Wow! Gorgeous home! And the...

Wow! Gorgeous home! And the peeps were amazing and attentive. They even made crepes for us! Downside, $4000 a month. And they don't have particular activities there at the home. The residents tend to be younger and more active though.

Very clean and homey environment; Own...

Very clean and homey environment; Owner and caregiver are so welcoming and friendly. Not to mention the yummy snacks! They are very accommodating and spend quality time with potential residents' families. I believe this property is very desirable.

Let European Loving Care II, in Huntington Beach, California, a family owned and operated residential senior living facility be your loved oneÆs new home. We want our home to be your home in this Micro community established to bring quality senior care to our residents in this smaller assisted living community. We provide the finest professional care within a family atmosphere to bring valued quality of life to our seniors living at European Loving Care II. At our assisted living facility, we have the capacity to care for Alzheimer's patients or related dementia cases, hospice as well as respite care for our residents. If a senior living lifestyle is desired, which permits you to continue to enjoy your special interests or hobbies, we can help with your daily chores. This will help free up the time you needed to spend with friends and enjoy these special interests. Let us help bridge the transition between independent living and assisted living. On the other hand, if you prefer to spend your leisure time in the privacy of your own quiet room, European Loving Care II is there to meet all your needs. Our apartment styled senior living facility is set up to provide for the classic needs of todayÆs elderly. We offer help with bathing, grooming, and dressing. European Loving Care II will also accommodate those who require supervision with medications, special diets, wheelchairs, or oxygen devices. We are within close proximity to the local hospital, which is only 4 miles away. The professionally trained staff at European Loving Care II pride themselves on the quality care offered in our dynamic family setting. We want our seniors to live life to their fullest as our caring staff assists them with the daily tasks our seniors require. Our facility provides our elderly residents with the amenities to make their new life easier so they can continue enjoying it. Come visit us here at European Loving Care II to see for yourself, that our micro community is unsurpassed in senior care for that special elderly family member in your life.