EMPACARE HOMECARE - Highland, CA has yet not published prices.

[Removed] was very helpful and professional. We contracted with Empacare to work 4 hours/wk. Unfortunately, the first visit was completely unproductive, no bath, no clothes changed, nor any housekeeping services provided. We canceled service and they are providing a complete refund of $1150 paid in advance.

The Community For Dad

We picked this community for my dad and after he move in, the experience went fine.

In home care for dad

I was happy with the care from this service. The staff were nice and caring for the needs we wanted for my father in the home. The care taker was reliable and willing to help with the personal care for my father. We liked that she arrived on time and was reliable. We would recommend the care takers and the service for other families.

Great Care Giver

I was very pleased with the care giver that helped with my father-in-law. They were a great companion for him, they fixed his lunches for him and I knew he was in good hands. They were caring, courteous and professional. I liked that the agency was willing to work with a flexible schedule too,

Care for mom and dad

I like the service that we are receiving at Bridgecreek from Empacare. We like the community and the staff is caring, The menu is outstanding and I know that my parents are happy with the healthy meals that are provided. They enjoy the community that is always clean and maintained. They the activities that are offered and are making friends. This is a good community for care and we highly recommend this community to other families for great care.

We Needed More Than A Sitter

After having experience with them, we found they are just not what we were looking for. They weren't providing what I need. I needed more range of motion not just babysitting services.

Good experience for the most part

We used EMPACARE HOMECARE's services for a month. It was was a positive experience with agency for the most part. One thing they could improve is their communication within their own system. They did not talk or follow-up among each other. Most of the caregivers they sent were good.