Visiting Angels - Victorville, CA

Visiting Angels - Victorville, CA has yet not published prices.

Very Kind

I have someone coming to me once a week. She mainly gets my groceries for me. Last week she swept and mopped the floor then vacuumed. I just wanted to hug her. And she hugged me she is a very kind and does a good, good job my dog and I love her. The communication between us is great. She will check to see if I need something brought to me. I would recommend these services to my friends.

For transportation

I used Visiting Angels services for transportation. They did show up on time and they were very friendly and professional. I was very happy with the service and I felt they provided safe transportation. I no longer use their service as I felt they charged more than I was willing to pay for the service.

A.V

The only reason why I didn't give V.A a 5 star rating is due to the policy of having to have 3 hrs. minimum at a time. My mother had suddenly not been able to walk and in order for her to be changed in a suitable fashion, I had to pay $150 a day with still leaving at least another hour to be sufficient. The nurse's however were GREAT and really made me feel secure in leaving her in their hands when I had to go to work.

Happy with the care

My mom has in home care. She was happy with how she was taken care of and the community was good. The cost was a little more then what we wanted. Now my mom is at and taken care ,but seemed to be happy. Having home care seems to be working at this time.

Visiting Angels have worked out fine for us.

Visiting Angels have worked out fine for us. They have been both helpful and reliable, and I would use them again in the future. I think they deserve a good score.

Poor Caregiver

We had a very short time with Visiting Angels we did not take well to the caregiver they sent over. He wasn't very interactive with my parent he would come over and just sit and look at the wall which I thought was very strange. They do have great management over here very nice and helpful it was just that one caregiver they sent over was not pleasant. I would had wanted to agency to send some one over that was more caring and attentive to my parents and their needs.

For the most part, things have been working out.

For the most part, things have been working out. We had one person that wasn't a good fit, but they found us a couple of people who are a good fit, and it's working well.