Brookdale Danville Stokesland - Danville, VA

Emeritus Danville was a life saver for my mom and our family. She has
Dementia and this was the first placement for her before going to a nursing home. They were all so helpful and understanding. I feel like they made my mom feel welcomed and she became very attached to them. From admitting working with us over the weekend to the staff that took care of her, very professional and loving to my family and Mamma.

if you want your love one to die

All they want is your money. My husband was there for almost 3 months and lost 50 pounds. He was sent to the hospital about 10 times with me having to pay $524 each way. The last time they sent him to the hospital no one informed me that the hospital kept him. I found out 3 days later. Only send your loved one to Emeritus if you want them to die an early death because if my husband would have stayed another 2 weeks he would be dead now. Emeritus staff aren't trained to handle your loved one with memory issues. They are trained to baby sit.

very good experience

My experience with Emeritus At Danville has been real good. They interact well with the patients and are very courteous and respectful to them, regardless of their condition. They are very friendly, and the place is always very clean. It is also a very secure place.

We were very pleased.

We were very pleased. They were very attentive, and really good about returning our calls. This was one of our first calls and they were so responsive to us. They are very clean, and the staff is friendly. The food was good. We were very happy with them, I can't think of anything I would like to have seen improved.

Happy son

My dad and I visited Emeritus at Danville and immediately was impressed. He liked it immediately and we moved him 2 days later.

Leaving Mom

Could not wait to leave Mom at a place that could meet her needs, since they were becoming more intense each day, Did not prepare for the guilt of leaving someone who lives in the minute.

I visited this locale and found it to...

I visited this locale and found it to be very impressive. However I am still undecided but when the time comes it is a place i would consider closely.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.