Elysium Residential Care - Granada Hills, CA

I was lucky they had an opening at Elysium Residential Care!!!

I am very satisfied with this care home. The staff are there for anything I need. The people that run this home keep it very clean. The food is good but I would like to see more variety. I would recommend this care home to family and friends.

My husband lived his last 2 month in this facility, my only regret is that I didn't know about this place sooner. We are very grateful for the excellent and loving care that he received, they treated him and us like family, and they were at our side until his last moments. Ronald was always taking care of him in a very loving way, just like family.
Maryanne is a very capable and caring person, we followed her advice regarding his care and the Hospice to use and everything was ready for my husband when he arrived to the facility.
Thank you for everything.

A Bit of Heaven in the Valley

5-star in every sense of the word. Curb appeal not the best, but the location, aesthetics, staff and quality of care are the best I've seen. The administrator has a solid reputation in the community and licensing rates them 100% and citation free. The owner is very invested in the overall wellness of her residents. House rennovated and move in ready for your loved one. Great location near shopping and restaurants 118 fwy and I-5. You will not be disappointed.