Edgewood Vista - Hermantown - Hermantown, MN

A safe area

This is a beautiful community with nice grounds you can walk around. . The staff are friendly and helpful. The marketing person explained everything. They have a lot of activities including bingo and boat rides. They have some church services and a monthly happy hour. There is a beauty shop on site. Mom has a nice sized apartment. I would recommend this community.

A nice community

The staff are friendly, encouraging and keep me informed of how my brother in law is doing. He seems to like the food. He is not yet participating in any of the activities offered. The community is clean and I would currently recommend this community.

Tender loving care!

Edgewood Vista has been great! The facility is very clean and the staff are wonderful! Though my loved one doesn't like to participate in activities too much, there are many that are offered to him. Overall, this is quite a nice facility!

Great Place

My mother moved into this facility and it has been great. The facility is clean, her room is large and well maintained and she loves the food. The workers take care of her and help when needed. All in all a wonderful place for your loved one.

The tour answered all of our questions. We will definitely consider using this facility when the time comes that we need assisted living.

The staff are always there for the resident and the family.

My brother raves about the staff and the food. They offer a variety of food choices. The staff are encouraging, supportive and quick to respond when the residents call for assistance. The community is clean and they offer housekeeping for his room. He is allowed to have his cat with him. They offer a ton of daily activities. I recommend checking out the communities on your own and talking to the residents as well as to the staff to see how they like it. I would recommend this community.

Very nice assisted living

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Edgewood Vista. It's a clean, nice looking facility, the staff is friendly, and they offer a wide range of care services. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking into assisted living in the area!

Our interview and visit was excellent. Mom chose to live there and has moved in.