Encompass Healthcare Assisted Living - 500 - Superior, WI

Encompass Healthcare, Superior

I needed assistance in choosing a place for my brother, as I had no experience with this before. I feel I got that assistance, with no pressure from either A Place for Mom or from Encompass. We are very satisfied with the services my brother is receiving at Encompass. The staff is very helpful, friendly and he is adjusting very well to his new surroundings with their help. His memory continues to fade slowly, but they are so kind to him with the frustration he has with his memory. His meals are satisfactory to him. He is able to have us spend time with him whenever we want, which was important to us. We wanted a place where we could stop by to pick him up for a meal, the day, even an overnight, without a hassle. As long as they are aware that he is with us, they encourage his outings. We would recommend Encompass to anyone who is looking for a home-like setting for a loved one.

Encompass Healthcare & Assisted Living

I was very impressed with everything about this facility after taking a tour last week. The staff are all friendly and very helpful, the RN is very versed in this field, and the price was the best in the Twin Ports area. I would highly recommend anyone searching for Assisted Living in this area to take a tour!

Enjoyed this tour. Very nice place. F...

Enjoyed this tour. Very nice place. Friendly environment, clean, cheery.